Hali everywhere

wolf

MADDOG where are you????????????? hali are being caught everywhere. Went out for the first trip of the year with a buddy of mine had the first one in the boat 10 min. the rest kept coming.All the boys on the bank had hali 95 lbs was the biggest i heard of.Call me need more beer LOL chat to you soon Wolf

You're making me drool Wolf. I've been looking at the tides this week and cursing the fact that I have to go to work. I'm glad somebody's able to take advantage!
T2

You're making me drool Wolf. I've been looking at the tides this week and cursing the fact that I have to go to work. I'm glad somebody's able to take advantage!
T2

Well steelheading was slow we hooked 4 but only got 2 in beautiful drift though that was the day when we set all those temp. records.
Hali fishing today was a lot of fun and man did fresh hali on the bbq sure did taste awsome going out again tommorow see if i can catch a few more then im busy chartering after that, will keep you informed Wolf

Well steelheading was slow we hooked 4 but only got 2 in beautiful drift though that was the day when we set all those temp. records.
Hali fishing today was a lot of fun and man did fresh hali on the bbq sure did taste awsome going out again tommorow see if i can catch a few more then im busy chartering after that, will keep you informed Wolf

Wolf!!! The weather Gods are screwing with me? Why must you tell me these things? Why are the currents always perfect and no wind while im at work. You lucky ****. I think im feling ill' Maybe a day on the water will cure my allergies Doc'. Yes i think so!

Wolf!!! The weather Gods are screwing with me? Why must you tell me these things? Why are the currents always perfect and no wind while im at work. You lucky ****. I think im feling ill' Maybe a day on the water will cure my allergies Doc'. Yes i think so!

Well maddog you see it works like this its KARMA he knows i have to practice so i headed out again today and it was good again another 2 in the boat they were a 45 and a 36 and i tell you the frezer is looking good already might go out again tommorow do you have to work???????????? wolf

Edited by - wolf on 04/01/2004 18:38:45

Well maddog you see it works like this its KARMA he knows i have to practice so i headed out again today and it was good again another 2 in the boat they were a 45 and a 36 and i tell you the frezer is looking good already might go out again tommorow do you have to work???????????? wolf

Edited by - wolf on 04/01/2004 18:38:45

Wolf, I do have to work tommorow! until three o clock. Ill call you on the water so you can rub it in again. I may attempt another go at it on my days off if the weather gods permit such a pleasure! I won't be 14 miles out like you.

Wolf, I do have to work tommorow! until three o clock. Ill call you on the water so you can rub it in again. I may attempt another go at it on my days off if the weather gods permit such a pleasure! I won't be 14 miles out like you.

POOR POOR maddog well we did it again my buddy and i decided to go today. went like this had to wait for gas dock to open 9 am whats with that?????? then headed out set the pick around 9:30, decided to try a completly new spot set the pick nows its around 10, WOW man is the current ever going fast here tried to get the gear down but the way we were facing im sure we were hitting port angeles LOL so we waited then all of a sudden the current slowed down beautifully (around 11) thats when all hell broke loose had 4 halis in the boat within 2 hours back at the dock at 2 not a bad day of fishing. 1 more day then the tides are no good better get out chat to you soon Wolf

POOR POOR maddog well we did it again my buddy and i decided to go today. went like this had to wait for gas dock to open 9 am whats with that?????? then headed out set the pick around 9:30, decided to try a completly new spot set the pick nows its around 10, WOW man is the current ever going fast here tried to get the gear down but the way we were facing im sure we were hitting port angeles LOL so we waited then all of a sudden the current slowed down beautifully (around 11) thats when all hell broke loose had 4 halis in the boat within 2 hours back at the dock at 2 not a bad day of fishing. 1 more day then the tides are no good better get out chat to you soon Wolf

Maddog were you out today? paul from trotac and i went out we got 2 more a 75Lb and a 30lb then the westerly came up so we had to go. caht to you soon Wolf

Maddog were you out today? paul from trotac and i went out we got 2 more a 75Lb and a 30lb then the westerly came up so we had to go. caht to you soon Wolf

OH NO it happened again did a charter the last couple of days same clients 1 yesterday 5 today the biggest was a 68 lber 3 more charters left this week keep you informed Wolf

I am hearing that the south end of constance - off Trial Isle is quite hot? Going for an evening fish after work tonight - if the weather holds - Without giving away any secrets, any truth there??

Red (the still tyring to master Hali fisherman)

Back