H1N1 Vaccine?

In comparison to you, ya young puppy, I am a fossil. But this fossil has been around to see what polio did to many kids. Vaccinations changed all that. Its only ONE disease that has been pushed into a dark corner by mass vaccination. Since you are in the high risk age group and in a environment that is as bad as a kindergarden for disease transmission, its seem obvious to me what choice is best for you.

I plan on getting every vaccine available to me, as I know it will make my life easier (and maybe even prolong it ). Hope that opinion helps.
Cheers
Bryan

Intruder2-2.jpg

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

Being over 65 the goverment is telling me I don't need it. I think the goverment is saying that hoping that I get it and die so they no longer have to pay my pensions. Ha Ha

quote:Originally posted by SUDS

Being over 65 the goverment is telling me I don't need it. I think the goverment is saying that hoping that I get it and die so they no longer have to pay my pensions. Ha Ha
lol love it !!

a total MILF.Man I Love Fishing

The contents of the H1N1 vaccine that the World Health Organization (and soon too the US Government, via Executive Order or treaty) will be mandating that we all take? The contents might surprise you.

* aluminum hydroxide* aluminum phosphate* ammonium sulfate* amphotericin B
* animal tissues: pig blood, horse blood, rabbit brain, dog kidney, monkey kidney,
* chick embryo, chicken egg, duck egg* calf (bovine) serum* betapropiolactone
* fetal bovine serum* formaldehyde* formalin* gelatin* glycerol
* human diploid cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue)
* hydrolized gelatin* mercury thimerosol (thimerosal, Merthiolate(r))
* monosodium glutamate (MSG)* neomycin* neomycin sulfate* phenol red indicator
* phenoxyethanol (antifreeze)* potassium diphosphate* potassium monophosphate
* polymyxin B* polysorbate 20* polysorbate 80
* porcine (pig) pancreatic hydrolysate of casein* residual MRC5 proteins* sorbitol
* tri(n)butylphosphate,
* VERO cells, a continuous line of monkey kidney cells, and
* washed sheep red blood

Just a little pause for thought.[:0] eman

quote:Originally posted by eaglemaniac

The contents of the H1N1 vaccine that the World Health Organization (and soon too the US Government, via Executive Order or treaty) will be mandating that we all take? The contents might surprise you.

* animal tissues: pig blood, horse blood, rabbit brain, dog kidney, monkey kidney,
* porcine (pig) pancreatic hydrolysate of casein* residual MRC5 proteins* sorbitol
* tri(n)butylphosphate,
* washed sheep red blood

Just a little pause for thought.[:0] eman

But it does the job ;)

www.serengetifishingcharters.com

*NEW VIDEO*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlEzuNC59ck

Gee whiz eaglemaniac.
That makes farmed salmon sound like it would be healthy in comparison.
With all those animal parts and sheeps blood etc., not to mention the diploid cells from the aborted fetuses, I wonder if any Vegans or pro-lifers will agree to be innoculated?

Just kidding you, but what's your data source?

I guess I'm just a suspicious old fart but the more governments (any and all) tell me that I MUST do something and that it's for my own good, the more I wonder if it isn't for their own good.

It seems to me that much has been made over the latest round of flu (we get flu every year, don't we) but it doesn't seem to be any more lethal than strains of the past. It's no Spanish flu and it ain't Captain Trips (I'm re-reading The Stand right now. How appropriate is that?) so why the big panic? Are we not being told something we should know?

Anyway, I'm not getting the vaccine until I know more.

quote:The contents of the H1N1 vaccine that the World Health Organization (and soon too the US Government, via Executive Order or treaty) will be mandating that we all take? The contents might surprise you.

* tri(n)butylphosphate,
* washed sheep red blood

Just a little pause for thought. eman

I never kinew what kind of stuff they put it a vaccine and I had no idea that yucky stuff was in there. Who in their right mind would want to eat human diploid cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue) or VERO cells, a continuous line of monkey kidney cells, and washed sheep red blood or phenoxyethanol (antifreeze).

If thats the kind of stuff in it you can count me out....no vaccine for me.

quote:It seems to me that much has been made over the latest round of flu (we get flu every year, don't we) but it doesn't seem to be any more lethal than strains of the past. It's no Spanish flu and it ain't Captain Trips (I'm re-reading The Stand right now. How appropriate is that?) so why the big panic? Are we not being told something we should know?
Clipper may have hit it right on the nose,

Maybe if I was a highly educated doctor who specialized in vaccines and was aware of all the complications that could come from taking it or not taking it then maybe I would say its a good thing to take but from where I'm sitting it looks like the cure can make you sick and maybe even die. Steve.

And remember....Keep your tip up!!!
fish.gif

With no information forthcoming from government agencies regarding contents of said anti virus, that I could find. I just googled (contents of H1N1 antivirus). I wouild say there are some fringe elemants providing this information, but when the government and health agencies clam up, where else do we get this info. I'm sure if they came out and provided the contents, more then just half of the population would say hell no. eman

No disprect to anyone taking the vaccine but its a big NO for me.

Yes vaccine eliminated polio and small pox and vaccinations have their place but lets think about this.

The H1N1 is a flu, a strong flu but still a flu which our immune systems which evolved over 100 of thousands of years will take care of and remember it for next time. Vaccine have god knows what in them and can and do cause other diseases Just google "diseases caused by vaccinations". Vaccinations are designed as a small amount of toxin that our body is supose to easly fight develope an immunity to.

We are over vaccinated and its pushed by governments forced to look like they are addressing a potential problem and vaccination companies pushing a very lucrative business. It was not that long ago that large companies pushed ads like " More doctors smoke camel cigarettes then any other type"

Put aside the hype and fear and look at the "risk vs benefit" . Two to three weeks of a bad flu vs the risk of vaccinations with god knows what is in them and any potential risks never mind the huge drain on a health care system that could better use it else where.

again, just my 2 cents and no disrespect for anyone who descides to take them.

Has the vaccine been proven 100% effective in stopping the virus ?
it's so new, i am somewhat skeptical that it is tried and true.

No brainier is right! Of course I am going to get inoculated. Not only to keep myself healthy, but to minimize the likelihood of spreading the virus to others, causing them to suffer, miss work or school, or possibly die.

Who honestly believes the Federal Government is out to make us sick? Just because there are some bad policies (and there definitely are) does not suggest that disease prevention is fundamentally dangerous.

I agree that the media hype over Swine Flu is out of proportion to the problem. But the vaccine is nothing more than this year's flu shot. From that perspective, what's the big deal about getting it?

And why not use technology to keep ourselves healthy? We all use lots of it to fish, right?

Nobody likes needles, but I won't hide behind a conspiracy theory to avoid one.

And just to clarify, that joint dividing your upper and lower arm is an elbow. The other thing is roughly at the top of your legs, a little below the tailbone. [:eek:)]

If it wasn't for the vaccine against polio, then millions of people would of died...vaccines are extremely good for society as a whole...however, at the same time I think there should be a limit to getting over vaccinated...like against everything...i dont get the seasonal flu shot but I will certainly get the H1N1 vaccine, however I will wait 2 weeks to see if there are any major side effects first...and I'm in the new "hotspot" of the virus out here in Ottawa...soooo ****!

www.serengetifishingcharters.com

*NEW VIDEO*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlEzuNC59ck

I and my wife both say no, but with two young kids, I am torn as to whether or not they should get it. It will likely be mandatory at school, so we may have no choice.

As for conspiracies, this illness was a long time coming - no, the gov doesn't want us to get sick, but they do need a major crisis to force a few things upon us. It was predicted a long time ago that this vaccine would save a few lives, but the other ingredients would result in thousands dying.....just paranoia, or are they really out to get us?

Just being the devil's advocate.....

Catch and release -- into my frying pan.

Hmmm, their track does not bode well! That said the government cannot afford to lose tax payers or future ones to boot. Pensioners? Hmmm, maybe expendable.:D

IMG_1445.jpg

Back