Guide ,lookin for boat

M

MrSmiley

Looking for potential partner in crime.
I am looking for a boat suitable for fishing port Renfrew area,feel free to email me with any questions.
cheers.

Yes I am hoping so....Soon as possible. Edge is a great guy,he knows his stuff thats for sure.

Is there any more room left for moorage out Renny Way? There must be 30 or more charter operators out there? I was shocked at the presure out there last season. Im so old that when we did a trip out there we would run an ol 38 double ender from palisters and just handline halibut off carmanah. Nowsadays you gotta run to blooody nitnat?

Yes there is room to moor your boat at the marina but you have to get a campsite too. They don't like to let you moor there unless you are staying as they fill up extremely fast. It gets busier every year out there, i miss the old days. As for the hand lining off of Carmanah, that's where the big ones are, tight lines.

JF

The native reserve has moorage now,but also fills up fast when the season starts,Besides who wants to go for just a day up there,I know I never want to leave...

Back