Greetings All: New member

Welcome to the site.

As is always the case, none of the anglers here were born liars, but they all soon recovered from that. :D:D

Whether salt or fresh you'll find some good guys/gals and some good advice here.

Hope you have a good time.

Take care.

Just to set the tone, let me ask you a few questions: outboard or inboard? Mono or braid? Knuckle buster or level wind? Your worthiness and manliness will be judged by your answers!!!!

Jokes aside, welcome to the forums! There is much to be gained here, even more if you're willing to share some of your own thoughts and experience.

22' RH Pro Cuddy. Scotty 1101 DR's. ACE Line hauler BRUTUS Plus 40. 100% GARMIN Electronics w/4XD RADAR. Garmin 1040XS Chartplotter. Dual outboards: 2016 200HP Yamaha & 2016 9.9 Yamaha LS kicker. 40-50 braid with 25lb mono leader most of the time. All salt water reels are PENNS, no KB's. And... 300lbs of gear that never catches anything. I will empty my thimble full of knowledge willingly. LOL

Welcome to the show. Only 300Ibs of fishing crap you obviously don't wear the pants in your house or you'd have three times that :D

22' RH Pro Cuddy. Scotty 1101 DR's. ACE Line hauler BRUTUS Plus 40. 100% GARMIN Electronics w/4XD RADAR. Garmin 1040XS Chartplotter. Dual outboards: 2016 200HP Yamaha & 2016 9.9 Yamaha LS kicker. 40-50 braid with 25lb mono leader most of the time. All salt water reels are PENNS, no KB's. And... 300lbs of gear that never catches anything. I will empty my thimble full of knowledge willingly. LOL

Aw crap!

Here I thought I might impress you 'cause I have a rowboat.

Ah well......:D

Take care.

I started with nothing, and I still have most of it left!

Back