Great Fishing Rig

B

blueorca

2005 Ford F350 Super Duty XLT, 4 X 4 Shift of the Fly and Manual Locking Hubs, 6.0L Diesel, Crew Cab, Auto, P.S, P.B, Air, Tilt, Cruise, 6 CD Stereo, Elec Heated Mirrors, Elec Seats, Elec Doors and Windows, Colour Matched Cannopy, Towing Package, Custom Waterproof Seat Covers, Plus a couple other custom additions, 85,000 Kms. Excellent condition throughout.

2003 Lund, Adventure, 90Hp Johnson (Suzuki) and 9.9 HT Yamy four strokes, custom trailer, extras included...ready to fish...
Truck $36,000.00
Boat $24,000.00
Selling as another boat and truck are on their way. http://s159.photobucket.com/albums/t121/blueorca911/fishing/?action=view¤t=rig.jpg
Both located in Courtenay....will deliver...

Not to hijack, but....

So what's the Upgrade gonna look like Paul?? Got me curious Buddy!

Wondering,
Nog

Not sure on the power yet Kelly. Might be looking at a new Merc Optimax (just because of the good reports I've heard) or a couple Suzuki four strokes (which I have had with no problems ever).
Lots of time to get things tiddled up before next season.
Gotta sell the Lund first, which was a hard decision to make...portability, lots of room and using under 3 gallons an hour with four on board is going to be missed. But the kids and I are going to be doing alot more remote camping next year on the new boat, so I need sleeping room.

Glasplys are nice project boats but beware of transom and stringer rot. Take a drill with a small bit and punch a few holes. The glass in those boats is pretty thick and hard to tell if the wood is bad.
This is from experience.
Btw, I know where you can pick up a full flotation pod for about $600.00
Gl with that, when they are done right they are a great conversion.

Hey there, it's going to be spring soon!!!! Maybe not from where I'm posting this, but both units are just sitting around not being used.
The boat is going fully equipped for fishing.

Blueorca

Nice boat and truck. What is the boat’s length and beam?

Hey blueorca that is a 21 foot boat just incase you didn't notice that..... :D:D That boat is way to big for you to handle.

You should stay with a 17.5 with a econimical 90 hp four stroke.

That's what you told me when I bought a 21 foot boat:D:D:D:D:D

Advice I can give, but not take.
It interferes with those voices I keep hearing.:D