Gold River

M

meatbeater

I am planning a steelhead fishing trip for Jan 21 to 24th. Just wanna know how the river is producing? Also it someone could suggest a motel or hotel to stay at that would be great.

Meatbeater

The Peppercorn right alongside the river is probably your best bet. Affordable, comfortable, and it's not a far stumble from the watering hole. Good luck-dirty

Dirty i don't think the peppercorn is there anymore, i think it's a high end lodge. Meat your best bet is the Ridge motel, meals, pub it's all there. Now if we could only find out if there are some fish in the river. Davey where are you come out and play ??

Tournament Proven !

No rain, cold water, and very few spooked summers in the system. unless there is some rain and warmer weather. Luna is gonna eat well. stay home untill conditions improve and there are somefresh fish. Looking alot like last year.

Thanx for the clarification there fins, have not made the trek in a couple of seasons.-dirty

No s#$t Fins, was up the other day.. That place is fortified as if that bozo G. Bush was staying there.. Unbelievable I must say, unfortunately it looked like the place was completely empty.. Cannot remember the last time I had the whole system to myself for a day..-dirty

Dirty i think it was just bad timing with the numbers being so low. I feel sorry for the town of Gold river. The good old days of lots of fish ment $$$ for the town. But then everybody complained about all the pressure, so either way no one is happy except a whale with a full belly !!!

Tournament Proven !

Back