GO-CANADA!

Little Hawk

Don't know about you guys' but I sure am stoked about the games, especially the HOCKEY end of stuff.

Too bad the snowboarders will have to use wheels this time around.

"JUST FOOKIN' GIVEN'ER!"

"Some could care less if there's any fish left for our kids!"

Just hope getzlaf can play would really suck for him to miss this one as well...

GO CANADA!!!!!

Wolf

quote:Originally posted by twinwinds

GO CANADA GO....I also lean towards the hockey side of things..
Russia will be tough to beat!

thinkin the exact same thing - Russia the powerhouse on paper - glad its at a NA rink - gives us a chance.

might have to send up the american junior team:D

real bum deal on the luge course this morning.

i rode on the luge course at calgery 14 years ago what a ride that was you could go down the bottom half of the run if you sign your life away and a small fee.

i hope they have things like the luge open at whistler to the puplic and tourist like calgery did or still does? after the olympics

Rum Chum

Bob-sledding of course!

Awesome run for the young Alex! Humble human being to boot.

Revitalized my faith in the French-Canadian patriots.

Managed to get the hook up on the semi finals hockey game in the canada side but buddy is tryin to trade them for the USA-Canada game sunday. Either way its going to be nuts! Awsome to see the country so excited. On a side note anyone else sick of these protestors?

Miss Ricker hails from my old stompin'grounds. Hell'uva race! Wow!

Watched the hockey game and was wondering if any one else was yelling "SHOOT! SHOOT! SHOOT!" as much as I was, especially during the first period. So much show-boating and passing. Man-O-man, it was like we had a team full of Sedin Sister's...

Iginla will be a force.

I was at last night's game and was thinking the same thing. All these great players seemed to be wanting to make the pretty pass to set up the other guy on the line. They seem to be in awe of each other!

Time to be a little selfish and just go to the net and be determined. You can do that and still play within the team framework. I was impressed with Nash, he seems to want to be the guy to do it. Marleau had a pretty good game too, to bad that one went in off his skate.

Sure hope they show up with "let's go for it" attitude against the USA. They have to get Miller to doubt himself a little or he'll be tough to beat, just like Hiller last night.

Sunday's game prediction:

Canada - 4
US - 2

We are not doing that poorly? Previous games held in canada we had never won a gold medal. People get this mindset that we should win everything but its unrealistic.

The media plays everyone up like they are expected to win a medal which is why everyones pissed when they dont win. Its stupid...
I guess im looking at it from the other side though and take it somewhat personal when i hear embaressing disappointments.I shared a weight coach with the speedskating team so i trained with them everyday the last few years. Nobody at the games is ever a "shoe in medal".

That said the hockey game is fast paced right now. Haha i saw chara lastnight at the canada fund house. He is a big *******!

Hate to say it but Miller definately won that game. Can Canada get the Gold with our goaltending? Pronger stinks. They should play Fleury atleast he knows how to win a Championship Brodeur is looking shakey.

kittyjuly1409055-1.jpg

Back