Funny Boat Names

There used to be a sailboat off Highway One outside of Chilliwack called "Court of Appeal" Often wondered what the circumstances were.

A guy that I used to work with had a wife named Ruth. His boat name was "RUTHLESS". That's pretty funny.

Dave

Well I guess it still our boat name becuase I keep forgeting to peel off the letters. We bought our boat of my buddy and I dont know if he named it this but it looks like it spelled something else and he took out a couple letters.. i dunno i have to ask him him but say hi if you see me in my tinny the SS ANAL

ya I gotta change it

I have a 1964 Davidson 10' rowboat that belonged to my Dad and my stepmother back when they had a 26' cruiser. It served as tender for many years and eventually I got it. Couple of years ago I had Hilly at Hilmark Boats re-wood it for me and do some strengthening as required. I wanted a name for it so I did a play on sounds thing and named it after my Dad, Don, and my stepmom Hazel.

It's called the Hazy Dawn.

I still haven't completely decided on what to call my Tyee rowboat yet, but I'll have something on her by Tyee time I hope.

Take care.

DaBuddyBoat.jpg

I named my boat with my mother's maiden name, Elsie Wray.

I have a 1964 Davidson 10' rowboat that belonged to my Dad and my stepmother back when they had a 26' cruiser. It served as tender for many years and eventually I got it. Couple of years ago I had Hilly at Hilmark Boats re-wood it for me and do some strengthening as required. I wanted a name for it so I did a play on sounds thing and named it after my Dad, Don, and my stepmom Hazel.

It's called the Hazy Dawn.

I still haven't completely decided on what to call my Tyee rowboat yet, but I'll have something on her by Tyee time I hope.

Take care.

DaBuddyBoat.jpg

Love your dog! Naming my new alumn boat-KaBob-- wife Karen & my name Bob---will come up with a ShishKabob graphic on a long fish hook?????

I saw a boat in town named "Dirty Oar" I loved it wife didn't think it was funny.

There is a nice big cruiser up on the hard at my marina right now named "sea quester" must belong to a judge

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I had a great little chat with a friendly lady on channel 16 while doing a radio check the other day. I wondered if it was a coincidence that she asked me to repeat the vessels name? "The Open Clam" :) I had a good chuckle! lol

Had a fishing buddy years ago in Vancouver,who had a short but nasty marriage with an American girl. After the divorce she returned to Santa Barbara. He renamed his boat " Her Lawyer Missed It"

One of my groomsmen has a boat called "Perfect Alibi"
When growing up my parents had a sail boat called "Goldpan" (not funny, named because my gramps was a prospector) but our dinghy was called "dustpan"

I was in Nanaimo yesterday , and driving down the Parkway , i saw a boat with the name .... " Wasted Seaman " .... just about wet myself

I was in Nanaimo yesterday , and driving down the Parkway , i saw a boat with the name .... " Wasted Seaman " .. just about wet myself

Back