Funny Boat Names

:D:D I think you spelled them wrong....maybe?

I called the last one the 'but Pirate

I guess anything is better than Butt Juice!!!! (can't believe they named a scent after that!!!!!!) I just bought some Butt Juice to try..lol true. Had to do it !

Some of my faves:
Devocean
A fish'n sea
Sin or Swim
Marlin Monroe
Fish and Chicks
A-fish’n-ado
Xtasea
Shipfaced
Butt chaser
Reelaxation

There used to be a comercial shrimp boat in Ukee named the "Blood Vessel".
There was another named "Gorm". We all figured the owner must had been in a stall pinching one off when a painter asked him the name for the boat.. Buy the time he got out the paint had dried.

There used to be a comercial shrimp boat in Ukee named the "Blood Vessel".
There was another named "Gorm". We all figured the owner must had been in a stall pinching one off when a painter asked him the name for the boat.. Buy the time he got out the paint had dried.

I remember looking at that shrimp boat and it was a dream of mine to get into commercial fishing a few years back. Nice boat and it looked well taken care of. Shrimping is probably the cheapest commercial outfit one can get into. Glad it was just a dream lol.

We walk the waterfront of my home town of Nanaimo quite often and there was an older aluminum commercial boat that used to be down there that was named " Little Stinker" that my daughter just loved (the name).

Back