Funny Boat Names

Great One Matt!!!!!!!

I would spill my beer if I saw that on the water!!!!

Our boat is called "PUTT PUTT II"

The first time I took the future wife out fishing, the old merc 90 would not start, so I started up the old 4 hp merc and we "Putted" out to start fishing. She told me I should name the boat "PUTT PUTT" and the rest is history.[:p]

so the name stuck and is on the back of the new boat....[:0]

As a poster on this sight and great fishing guide told me
"A Happy Wife is a Happy Life":)

but what is in a name;):D

Cheers

SS

Fishing08018-1.jpg

A buddy of mine got his dream boat a couple of years ago and named it " Mornin Wood ". <div align="left"></div id="left">When I bought our boat there was a few issuses , one day in front of my boys she said " that Dam Boat " and it stuck .[V]

No pics of it. My old Fishing Machine has had pretty much everything doen to it including engine, leg, stringers, seats etc. It is apltly named "Defishinsea" - can be taken 2 ways

When I redid the decals I had them insert the word "kill" in between the "Fish" and the "ing" on the boat...it's now a 215 Fishkilling Machine.

"8 years of begging" (in Nootka Sound) always makes me smile.

Zeke

need some advise on some boat names. im picking up my new old 23ft sea ox cuddy in a few weeks from mexico. was thinking of naming her
"Poonin Butts" or "Bloody good times" what do you guys think? any clever names anyone wants to throw my way feel free.

I know an electrical contractor who salvaged all his left over wire, his boat is called "scrap wire"

Master Baiter used to moored at Pedder Bay................ whenever I get a call I can say.......I'm out of the office on.....
:p

Attachments

• boat 001.jpg
    boat 001.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 581
need some advise on some boat names. im picking up my new old 23ft sea ox cuddy in a few weeks from mexico. was thinking of naming her
"Poonin Butts" or "Bloody good times" what do you guys think? any clever names anyone wants to throw my way feel free.

How about:

Hole In The Water

Salmon Slayer

Get It Wet { variations: Get'R Wet, Get' N Wet }

Taxed2Death

Soaked & Sloppy

I Ain't Home

Reel Fin

Reel Cool

Master Baiter { or reverse to Baster Maiter }

Fool 'n Fish

Poke 'n Fun

Halibut Hellion

Hook Dropper

Snatch 'N Tuna

Ballsy

Bailin' Water

Fish or F&%K?

Fish Lips

*****'s Buddy

Wave Brave { on my yak }

Can't Swim

Bikini Hunter

Crotch Cricket

Booty Hunter { with a picture of a pirate or treasure chest }

Tide Rider

Out Hook'n

Not Sink'N

Sleep Over { for a sailboat }

Goin Deep

Expensive Playmate

Props & Paddles

Carefree & Cashfree

Tuna Chaser

Boobfish Finder

They Smell The Same

well since its Mexican how bout somrthing like
peces puta

"All Tyee'd Up" was a favorite I came up with, free for the taking!

A friend of mine used his last name creatively in naming his boat. Mohr Bigguns. The boat has been sitting on the side of the highway by the south Cedar cut off with a for sale sign on it.

Heres a few ive come up with

-Pooner

-Barndoor Carnivoire

-Tail Dragger

All of those are for the taking

My Boat We are putting one of these 2 on out new rig

-Trouble Header

-Karma-Kazi

-Steve

Sculpin,

Now that is just plain, darn funny!!

I can attest to that personally as a sales consultant who's job is to help the engineers and consultants make sure their documents are in order, so as to avoid the Change Orders or Change Directives that certain contractors feast on and can potentially drive a project over budget.

That's the best one yet!!

Back