Fugly-2 -Less Fugly-The rebirth of a Legend...

Don't mean to be picky Jeff but you should use ring connecters not spade connecters for all marine electrical. Can't wait to see the new ride come together. Good luck

Thanks Casper ring connectors in the kit also underneath.. Was just upgrading my automotive electrical kit too..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d783ccd8988047ff1fb2f72c48e42ac2.jpg
all this plus my second battery set-up going in Tomorrow....

Right on Jeff, i just put all the same blue sea rigging in my DE its nice gear for sure. Finished my seat box mods to allow for the new pedestal seats tonight, putting in all the smart craft gear tomorrow. Gonna have to get ya to tell me how to post pics so i can start a thread of my own. Your boat looks grate keep the pics coming.

I was given a pretty substantial donation towards the Fugly-2 in the passed couple days ... Things are coming together should be in the water mid week

Ugrades just keep rollin.. In
1d1f6d85573bfca8509525ae9c60d894.jpg
replaced the navigation light receptacle and light post
23ee33dfda547805efa0a40384d375dc.jpg
50 amp breaker for the panel up front under the dash,also recessed scotty receptacles both sides and flushed mount blue sea battery switch , big thanks to my buddies Cliff and Murray and Sculpin with the wiring help and upgrades, going to build backing board for blue-sea 12 circuit fuse panel for under the dash tomorrow and install both Scotty gunnel/swivel mounts. New 8' antenna for VhF also installed

Last edited by a moderator:
Front panel is wired with #8 awg tinned wire and protected by a 50 amp waterproof breaker. Right before the battery.

Where the hell were you??? LOL stopped by around noon with a liquid lunch...

I found him lol! He took the rig to his buddy's place. Had a good bs with the boyz and dropped off a goody box of stainless hardware and smoked salmon :cool:. The boat is coming along great.

Post number 31 explains a lot :p;).

Flash never went off, critical low cell battery at that point...that is the blue-sea 12 circuit fuse panel wired and just waiting for a home under the dash, gotta find a piece of marine plastic for a backing plate.

Hi Jeff thought of you when I saw this
Campion Fiberglass hard top
February 22, 2015
Sooke

Flash never went off, critical low cell battery at that point...that is the blue-sea 12 circuit fuse panel wired and just waiting for a home under the dash, gotta find a piece of marine plastic for a backing plate.

I was messing with ya bud :p. If you need an aluminum backing plate just let me know :). You guys got a lot done today and it was good times bsing :cool:. That rig is solid and is going to be a fish killer for sure.

I like where your going with this dmurph :). I was talking to Jeff about a new soft top with an arch over it but this opens up new possibilities for sure that might be cheaper in the end.

Nice find Dave, Jeffy that would look awesome, better get some measurements

Your lucky you have friends like that Jeff... I told John I have a few things in garage for you..I may have manual for that motor of yours...

I like where your going with this dmurph :). I was talking to Jeff about a new soft top with an arch over it but this opens up new possibilities for sure that might be cheaper in the end.

Chris 73 boat red hoot had this and it was totally awesome.... You just set that roof in, and then put clear vinyl windows... It works out awesome, and you get way better visibility than just a canvas roof...

Back