Frenck Creek Charter

M

MickeyFinn

A friend of mine wants to take some novices fishing on the weekend of October 24th (it is a work related thing where he wants to entertain some clients: money is no object). He was hoping that he could take a charter boat out of French Creek at that time.

I know that there are some big springs being taken off of the Little Qualicum and the Big Qualicum right now, but will October 24th be too late?

If that will be too late, is there some alternative charter that they could tie-into around that time that isn't too far from Qualicum Beach?

Poor timing on his part-the bulk of the runs for Coho and Spring will be long over in the Chuck-as mentioned maybe some Chums.

that's why there's a warranty!

Poor timing on his part-the bulk of the runs for Coho and Spring will be long over in the Chuck-as mentioned maybe some Chums.

Based on the consensus of viewpoints received I will advise my friend to move-up his plans. I guess September 24th would be a much better bet. I hope his timing is flexible.

Thanks for the input.

Based on the consensus of viewpoints received I will advise my friend to move-up his plans. I guess September 24th would be a much better bet. I hope his timing is flexible.

Thanks for the input.

Thanks for the input.

Thanks for the input.

Back