FREE CAMPING/FISHING?

T

TOWER

DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY GOOD FISHING LAKES WHERE YOU DONT HAVE TO PAY FOR A CAMP SITE BETWEEN HOPE AND MERRITT?

Tower,
I got a book called "Camp Free in B.C." Revised, updated Third Edition, June 1999; which has tons of info. regarding free campsites in B.C.. Check it out but keep in mind BC Parks have done a lot of different implementation changes on their camping policies and procedures which may make some of the info. on this book obsolete.

Tower,
I got a book called "Camp Free in B.C." Revised, updated Third Edition, June 1999; which has tons of info. regarding free campsites in B.C.. Check it out but keep in mind BC Parks have done a lot of different implementation changes on their camping policies and procedures which may make some of the info. on this book obsolete.

Tower,

thank you steelrainbow on your book can you find me a lake

Tower,
Here's are some of the lakes which may have free camping between Hope and Merrit. Murray, Gillis, Shea, Tahla, Boss, and Davis Lakes. Again, verify with BC Parks if they are still considered free camping areas.

Tower,
Here's are some of the lakes which may have free camping between Hope and Merrit. Murray, Gillis, Shea, Tahla, Boss, and Davis Lakes. Again, verify with BC Parks if they are still considered free camping areas.

Tower,

Back