Forum members BOATS

Picture of the Fishflyguy, coming soon. Though she's not acctually got a name yet!

Deff not as nice as most of your boats! But she catches the fish!

-Steve

This is the "Rip N' Root". I saw the name faded in the gelcoat when I bought it, and the name just kind of stuck.

IMG_3299.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

><///(°> ><///(°>

Waiting for the Captain to quit fooling with the camera and go catch some sturgeon

P1010309.jpg

IAFF Local #18 (Vancouver Fire Rescue)

thanks highliner, goes like snot [8D] too bad northriver bankrupted almar :( they were a really GREAT group of professional marine builders.

Although we live in Burnaby, our salty little boat, Enniberg lives in Ukee at least half of the year.

The boat is small, but has proven to be very seaworthy and we enjoy every moment on it.

IMG_2960.jpg

IMG_2961.jpg

IMG_2994.jpg

www.cobbcanada.ca

highliner, twin 150s. hull is rated for twin 250s but i was concerned about fuel consumption as opposed to breaking the sound barrier! as is, reelfast runs the double nickle with ease.

almar was a family business dealing in custom aluminum boats primarily for commercial and military interests. they developed a reverse chin hull and started producing a small line of consumer boats. reelfast is the one and only CC boat they ever made up. i took my specs to every aluminum boat facility in the NW, including b.c. but they were the only group willing to do the build my way.

as a family business, they were a cash up group of folks, no bank loans, no outstanding debt. as a result they had a pretty good cash reserve built up. the folks who owned the company wanted to retire so ended up selling to northriver who saw the cash and wanted to liquidate those bucks. you probably know the rest regarding northriver and how they tanked, but as a result they took almar down with'um.

better view of moving at a slow pace :)

P5310002.jpg

Here is a picture of my boat before Radar and color sounder was installed
http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu227/casper5280/DSCF1946.jpg[/[IMG]
[IMG]http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu227/casper5280/DSCF1943.jpg

slab seeker you must be in tswassenn nice new power lines in the back ground. I live in ladner. you didn't go for the buy out

its not a pic from wolf, or a pic from the water...

but here is the Bangbus without the riggers, kicker and gear on it!
th_GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

WOW its amazing how many peole I see on the water and now know how many are out there, as I recogonize alot of your guys boats kinda neat ike i said if you see out yell at me (nicely) LOL and ask me to take a pic.

good luck Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Back