Forum members BOATS

PIC_0607.jpg

thanks for the help mrwood.

072508_072608_Westport_NeahBay088.jpg

LOL Yup, that'd be me. Funny to think that most of us out there are forum members. Never really know who is right next to you or who just cut you off.
There are a few Stripers out these days, but mine's the only one with the silver HMX and of course the name "Tale Chaser"

I try to get you working guys on the horn from time to time. I do know how hard it can be to answer while you're working for the guests though. No worries. I'll keep an eye out for yah next time round.

HL

LOL Yup, that'd be me. Funny to think that most of us out there are forum members. Never really know who is right next to you or who just cut you off.
There are a few Stripers out these days, but mine's the only one with the silver HMX and of course the name "Tale Chaser"

I try to get you working guys on the horn from time to time. I do know how hard it can be to answer while you're working for the guests though. No worries. I'll keep an eye out for yah next time round.

HL

Well that wasted an evening-how do you download a picture onto the reply format. I found the image icon but can't seem to transfer it.

I don't have alot of on the water shots of the SCULPIN.

Here is one of my buddy taking a leak off the back[:eek:)]

2009fishing012-2.jpg

"I'm not talkin bout pleasure boatin or day sailin......I'm talkin bout workin for a livin"- Captain Quint

Go to photobucket.com and sign up....download your photo...copy the link and go to this forum...paste it....your photo would appear on this thread. hope it helps.

Couple more shots

misc029.jpg

WestcoastwithMax008.jpg

"I'm not talkin bout pleasure boatin or day sailin......I'm talkin bout workin for a livin"- Captain Quint

Skagit Orca 24 extra long cabin with a sealed float outboard pod. Sleeps 3 (I put a bunk on the stbd side cuddy). We usually stay on the hook for 3 nights but the boat has all the facilities so its pretty comfortable

Back