Flush Mount Lowrance Elite 7 Question

Ruben

Quick question, I am hoping someone can save me a huge headache. I am replacing the GPS in my boat - 16' Double Eagle. I would like to install my new to me Lowrance Elite 7 flush in the dash. The unit I have has the built in antenna and I am worried that the unit may have difficulty with picking up a signal. Anyone have any experience?

Regards

Rob

should be no problem being a wood fiberglass dash, if it has problems put on a point 1 external and a nmea 2000 backbone

You should be fine.

Quick question, I am hoping someone can save me a huge headache. I am replacing the GPS in my boat - 16' Double Eagle. I would like to install my new to me Lowrance Elite 7 flush in the dash. The unit I have has the built in antenna and I am worried that the unit may have difficulty with picking up a signal. Anyone have any experience?

Regards

Rob

It will be fine had same one, and same boat.

Success. I bought some metric bolts from Lowes that cost $2.60 instead of $35 CAD from amazon. The template that was provided in the owners manual was spot on. The unit had no issues locking onto a satellite. It looks slick. For a boat that does not have a lot of extra room I am happy that I went this route.

Success. I bought some metric bolts from Lowes that cost $2.60 instead of $35 CAD from amazon. The template that was provided in the owners manual was spot on. The unit had no issues locking onto a satellite. It looks slick. For a boat that does not have a lot of extra room I am happy that I went this route.
Unless you have a pic, nobody believes you and it didn’t happen!

Back