Fishing Tackle - New, Used and Hot......

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade / Wanted Forum' started by Dogbreath, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Dogbreath

Dogbreath Well-Known Member

2. black dog

black dog Member

I don't know why anyone would want to post something like this in a public forum? I don't know the particulars or the the participants, but why does the guy need it posted on a public forum? Obviously posted by someone who mindlessly wants to agitate the situation, like this forum needs more of that.
    Very Poor

g ram likes this.
  3. Dogbreath

Blackie Old Boy-this guy Merle is a nasty piece of work who burned a lot of people and businesses both he had his supporters but they have faded into the background strangely enough.
    People here often decry what they see as the widespread flouting of laws-well here's the system at work.

Sr SQ and Hookin'up like this.
  4. Damien

Damien Active Member

Is this the guy that had basically a tackle shop set up at his house in Abby?

5. Sr SQ

Sr SQ Well-Known Member

Gotta disagree with you black dog.....I appreciate when members post up info on unscrupulous people that are taking advantage of other people.

6. Dogbreath

Yeah that's him it was in Surrey for a while before that-all stolen stuff.

7. black dog

black dog Member

Maybe its just me who thinks this way, but the in this great country of ours we have a system set up where everyone has the right to defend themselves in a court of law. When people publish posts like the one above, these kind of acts interfere with the system we have in place...........................................now if the guy was found guilty of his crimes and was sentenced, I would have no problems with that being published on a public forum because it is the public record of what occurred.

"Blackie Old Boy-this guy Merle is a nasty piece of work who burned a lot of people and businesses both he had his supporters but they have faded into the background strangely enough."

Did the people who were previously burnt by him file a complaint with the authorities? Sounds to me like school yard gossip if all these people got "burnt" and nobody ever pursued it. For whatever reason why you wish to destroy this guys reputation online, be patient, and wait until he is found guilty before you post online is all I am saying.

chipstealer likes this.
  8. Dogbreath

Blackie hasn't followed the story and I don't have time to educate him.

9. black dog

black dog Member

Dogbreath, that's a very good thing for me.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  10. Damien

Damien Active Member

I don't know why anyone would want to post something like this in a public forum?

Nobody is saying he is guilty. Just posting public information, on a public forum. As is relevant to our hobby.

Dogbreath and Whitebuck like this.
  11. Derby

Derby Well-Known Member

Like most industries including the fishing industry ....those that have been burned don't talk about it.... but there is truth behind Dogbreath postings.. not knowing all facts but know enough.... there is a reason why he finds himself with a day in court...

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    Dogbreath likes this.
  12. kaelc

kaelc Well-Known Member

This Dog fight, should be in a different category.

kingblazer84 likes this.
  13. fishin_magician

fishin_magician Well-Known Member

It already is a public forum....that is a government website Dogbreath posted!

The guy is a crook. shoplifting central....many stores. Just because someone isn’t convicted that doesn’t mean they’re not guilty....he was caught in the act. Charges laid by the Crown with a likelihood of conviction. He still has stuff on Craigslist... though not the stuff he has been charged with stealing.

14. Radarrick

Radarrick Member

Has anybody heard the outcome of the hearing?

15. Damien

Damien Active Member

It would be an easy out for him to post invoices, shipping receipts, bill of lading etc for his inventory. Proof of origin.

How about taxes? Both GST payable on sales and income taxes paid?

There's layers for this gent to jump through....spidey senses tingle.

Friend of a friend bought some rigger balls from him, he said he either made them himself or bartered with the maker for other services.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
  16. Gong Show

Gong Show Active Member

Looks like he is in Surrey Prov. Ct for a fix date hearing tomorrow morning.
    I did not feel like paying the $6 to find out any further information.
    Most likely fix date for a trial.

17. Radarrick

Radarrick Member

Thanks GS - much appreciated.

18. Go.Fish

Go.Fish Member

Dogbreath likes this.