Fishing for Dogs

U

uminchu

Its my first time fishing for Dogs in fresh water, just curious on what to use. Recommendations would be very much appreciated.

Any bright flashy lure will work-the murkier the water the brighter the lure.

that's why there's a warranty!

Just had some success this week with those really tiny colorodo blades you find in the tackle shops with a fly attached (or separately, 3 for about $3). The blades are about the size of your pinkie fingernail. Just took off the fly and put on a red Gamakatsu. Fished it as I would a fly across the flatspot at the tailout of the Condensory bridge pool (Puntledge river), As soon as I switched from wool to this, my "bite" percentage went up and snags were almost non-existant.

Alex

Just had some success this week with those really tiny colorodo blades you find in the tackle shops with a fly attached (or separately, 3 for about $3). The blades are about the size of your pinkie fingernail. Just took off the fly and put on a red Gamakatsu. Fished it as I would a fly across the flatspot at the tailout of the Condensory bridge pool (Puntledge river), As soon as I switched from wool to this, my "bite" percentage went up and snags were almost non-existant.

Alex

Alex

Alex

Back