fishing derby

N

nickle

hello everyone im just fliping through the island angler i picked up from the local beer and wine i saw there is going to be a Craig Brezden memorial fishing derby im wondering if anyone has info on it if thay could let me know i would really like to be a part of it so let me know if u hear anything thanx alot

Same here, I've been way too busy with work and have not heard of any info on the derb.. Correspondence on this would be greatly appreciated as Craig definately deserves something like this... Cheers the dirtdog

Same here, I've been way too busy with work and have not heard of any info on the derb.. Correspondence on this would be greatly appreciated as Craig definately deserves something like this... Cheers the dirtdog

Back