fishin

Discussion in 'General Open Forum' started by green_6, Jan 10, 2004.

1. green_6

green_6 Guest

Has any of you ever cought a steelhead in the open ocean while trolling or any thing like that is it even possible...?

2. yo mama

yo mama Active Member

I actually caught one this past summer in the Charlottes which had a tag in it. The fish was from Oregon and had already been up its stream (Kalama river) once before. About eight pounds and was released.

3. yo mama

yo mama Active Member

I actually caught one this past summer in the Charlottes which had a tag in it. The fish was from Oregon and had already been up its stream (Kalama river) once before. About eight pounds and was released.

4. yo mama

yo mama Active Member

5. yo mama

yo mama Active Member

6. totally tyee

totally tyee Active Member

I have seen them in caught in the ocean about a half dozen times, A couple of times in the Jaun De Fuca Strait and a Few times in the Charlottes. And I witnessed Yo Mamma's fish in the Charlottes with the Spaghetti tag

7. totally tyee

I have seen them in caught in the ocean about a half dozen times, A couple of times in the Jaun De Fuca Strait and a Few times in the Charlottes. And I witnessed Yo Mamma's fish in the Charlottes with the Spaghetti tag

8. totally tyee

9. totally tyee

10. totally tyee

This last summer I also caught a few sea run Dolly's while draggin around a coyote spoon

11. totally tyee

This last summer I also caught a few sea run Dolly's while draggin around a coyote spoon

12. totally tyee

13. totally tyee

14. Bob W

Bob W Guest

I caught one about 10 pounds trolling in front of Camper Creek at Port Renfrew a few years back. When I brought it in it sure did some spectacular jumping. I wasn't sure what it was (I'm mostly a saltwater fisherman) but my buddy who does lots of steelheading filled me in. lots of fight per pound!

15. Bob W

Bob W Guest

I caught one about 10 pounds trolling in front of Camper Creek at Port Renfrew a few years back. When I brought it in it sure did some spectacular jumping. I wasn't sure what it was (I'm mostly a saltwater fisherman) but my buddy who does lots of steelheading filled me in. lots of fight per pound!

16. Bob W

Bob W Guest

17. Bob W

Bob W Guest

18. yo mama

yo mama Active Member

Ive also encounter some chunky sea run dollies up north on a hootchie flasher combo. Weird to see fish like that hammering a hootch!

19. yo mama

yo mama Active Member

Ive also encounter some chunky sea run dollies up north on a hootchie flasher combo. Weird to see fish like that hammering a hootch!

20. yo mama

yo mama Active Member