fishin

G

green_6

Has any of you ever cought a steelhead in the open ocean while trolling or any thing like that is it even possible...?

I have seen them in caught in the ocean about a half dozen times, A couple of times in the Jaun De Fuca Strait and a Few times in the Charlottes. And I witnessed Yo Mamma's fish in the Charlottes with the Spaghetti tag

I have seen them in caught in the ocean about a half dozen times, A couple of times in the Jaun De Fuca Strait and a Few times in the Charlottes. And I witnessed Yo Mamma's fish in the Charlottes with the Spaghetti tag

I caught one about 10 pounds trolling in front of Camper Creek at Port Renfrew a few years back. When I brought it in it sure did some spectacular jumping. I wasn't sure what it was (I'm mostly a saltwater fisherman) but my buddy who does lots of steelheading filled me in. lots of fight per pound!

I caught one about 10 pounds trolling in front of Camper Creek at Port Renfrew a few years back. When I brought it in it sure did some spectacular jumping. I wasn't sure what it was (I'm mostly a saltwater fisherman) but my buddy who does lots of steelheading filled me in. lots of fight per pound!

Back