Fish-on rod holder mount-wanted

K

knucklebuster

I need a fish-on/tempress/roberts style mount. Black plastic. The kind that bolts on top of a flat surface. and the rod holder goes in the top and twists to lock. Scotty makes a similar one but the tooth pattern inside is different. I need it for mounting my b.b.q. and the force 10 bbq bracket wont fit a scotty.

Steveston Marine has dozens of those brackets in stock when I worked there you couldn't turn around without finding more try the fishing dept @ the Vancouver store.

quote:Originally posted by Dogbreath

Steveston Marine has dozens of those brackets in stock when I worked there you couldn't turn around without finding more try the fishing dept @ the Vancouver store.
I'll check them out. are they online? I'm on the island.

It's www.stevestonmarine.com

There's always so much turnover at that place it's hard for me to tell you who to talk to.

I was at the Vancouver store but the mail order is all out of the Richmond store.

Phone Vancouver and talk to Robin</u> the Manager or Richmond and Richard</u> if he's still there.

quote:Originally posted by Dogbreath

It's www.stevestonmarine.com

There's always so much turnover at that place it's hard for me to tell you who to talk to.

I was at the Vancouver store but the mail order is all out of the Richmond store.

Phone Vancouver and talk to Robin</u> the Manager or Richmond and Richard</u> if he's still there.

Thanks, i'll check them out. Maybe they can mail it to me.

Back