First Nations close off Thrasher......?????

Ridiculous... the other problem they are going to have is that their so-called border over laps traditional Nanaimo First Nations territorial fishing boarders.... Get ready for the S%$T SHOW....

Haha......that's some funny sh*t. They will have just put the fuel dock in Montague out of business......my buddy who has a place on Wise Island can no longer get to his cabin? Hahaha.

No ferry traffic to Galiano.....or Mayne....not to mention it's gonna be a long reroute for the Tswassen/Victoria ferry.

Can't the map enough but looks like they just took over Silva....and the RVYC out station on Tugboat.

I'd like to see the blockade across the bottom of Trinconmoli Channel as they try and stop the Mega Yachts that use that route heading north. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great ... wonder if they will remove my boat from its buoy or prevent us from leaving our dinghy on our beach.

Sure gets old, best start Packin ....... Just in case, might need more then seal slingshot ammo. I wonder when they will all claim again the entire damn coast and province and country theirs. Ya lost the war ....... Get over it.

its just the beginning. they'll want everything soon. just like the land claims. its about $$$

Why so many people up in arms regarding the natives? All about $$$ - really?

The government is destroying their way of life, making living off the land near impossible, giving their (YES THEIR) fish resources away to Jim Patteson and his buddies. Money can't buy that back - sure it can ease the pain but it won't fix the problems. I think if we all screwed off and left them alone they would be quite happy to not get a dime.

The natives are an ally against the government - one of the few we have. Too bad there is so much racism towards them.

Back