E.C.V.I.

mark e sent

The shop has been following the scene out there, and the reports are very good. I won't mention names, but these guys are shop loyals and can be trusted. Sunday saw 34lb on the boat off Neck and Clarke, from one of our charter guys, who had customers on board. Monday evening, one guy got 9 salmon and 5 to the boat and only lost 4 to seals. 90ft with anchovies. The 34lb was on a purple haze flasher and hootchie. I have had 6 guys in the shop that fished Monday and Tuesday, and all limited out, also around clarke and neck. At the time of this post, I have another 4 guys out Wednesday evening, and will obtain reports from them tommorrow, so stay tuned.

Heh Baddog remember this about the time every year we hit them hard shore casting from rocky point when you were out on the boat...... Hint Hint.... Watch out for those shore casters.;)

Almost ready to hit it hard and heavy needed to bounce back after the accident and writting off the 2007 Ranger now I have My 2008 Escape to tow MyEscape the boat LOL. Yes I was okay walked away! Just a Disneyland ride I care not to take again :D

Cheers

FunFisher_com.jpg

Got a 21 today at ballenas 5 mins in. Full of 2.5inch herring was gonna realease but it was a hatch so bonk. One other hit that popped but we lost it.Nothing between the other 2 boats.

Todays fish
spring.jpg

Sundays fish
derby.jpg

Nice fish today, man this work thing really sucks but I do get three days off starting Sat. Gotta take out some tourists on Sun. and I don't know if Bushy can go out on Monday. He's goin under the knife in a week so I gotta take it easy on him. He'll be good as new in a month or two.

Nice looking boat Kelly. Is that a 16 or 17' and what kind of power does it have? Just curious, cause I'm in the market.

boat-1-1.jpg

Finally a couple nice 14lbers off Ballenas this morning. Made two passes and had both in the boat within 20min.Have'nt limited at Ballenas sice last June, feels great. Got one on hootchy and one on a green and white coyote. It's quite nice out there when it's flat calm, I almost forgot what it's like.

Ill be out in the morn and again in the late afternoon tommorrow. What part did you get them at we got it in the middle of the pass. How deep?

Klob french creeks been pretty decent but from what i saw the fish are small and seals thick. Most fish i saw were 8ish lbs nad hit deep 180-210ft.

Went for an hour 10-11 today at ballenas the NW wind and fishing solo made it no fun.Im out 7-11 in the morning ill fish ballenas as i heard sangster and lasqueti were dead this morning. PS greg loved the made in china sticker on my motor! Middle of a pass i saw it made me laugh!

Fished tide changes this morning and this afternoon and got nothing, however at 12:30 a bite came on and got 3 within 20 minutes. In front of French Creek 150 ft white hoochie.

Wayne

Could'nt resist the sticker thing, thought you might get a laugh. You're right about Sangster, it was dead, trolled for a couple hours with some tourists from Nova Scotia. Went to the cliffs at lasqueti and saw Peregrine falcons sea otters including mama with a couple pups and eagles and of course the wild lasqueti sheep! Had a seal following the boat and every time it popped up the cameras came out they must have 20 seal photos, asked them to send me a copy,I'll use it for target practice! The fireman in the double eagle got a nice 23lber at Ballenas. He was nice enough to let us have some pics with it. That one I got in the morning was 12lb and put up a great scrap.I was using a green/white coyote again.

Could'nt resist the sticker thing, thought you might get a laugh. You're right about Sangster, it was dead, trolled for a couple hours with some tourists from Nova Scotia. Went to the cliffs at lasqueti and saw Peregrine falcons sea otters including mama with a couple pups and eagles and of course the wild lasqueti sheep! Had a seal following the boat and every time it popped up the cameras came out they must have 20 seal photos, asked them to send me a copy,I'll use it for target practice! The fireman in the double eagle got a nice 23lber at Ballenas. He was nice enough to let us have some pics with it. That one I got in the morning was 12lb and put up a great scrap.I was using a green/white coyote again.

Back