Dream Boat

E

excalibur

Looking at e-bay (fishing boats) 26-40 ft. category and I see so many wonderful fish killing units available it is difficult to choose the #1 boat but......
A ProLine dealer in Florida is advertising a 35' 2008 brand new non-current for below cost. ($183,000) Take a look at the listing and the photos. 3 X 300 HP outboards!!! Thats 900 HP. think thats enough??
I very much like the whole layout of the boat. I crawled around a smaller ProLine (maybe the 30 ft.) at the boat show 2 yrs. ago and I really liked that one as well.
So with 3 outboards are one or two counter-rotating? How would they set them up for minimal torque steer? Bigger trim tabs?
I am pointing out this ad and seemingly attractive price for the more well heeled readers of this forum as I am currently financially embarrassed and I am reasonably sure "her who must be obeyed" would completely miss the humour if I sold the house to buy a new sport fishing boat.(plus accessories needed):D

Good god thats alot of boat/gas/price! Throw some pics up when you decide on a boat as im sure it will be an absolute machine in that range.

Back