Dirt Dog, Rolly, Slabslayer

you bet there mama, i will be at the old honey hole(klash Whan) in hopes of the 70pounder, once i guide that iam done retiring. hahaha, anyhow yes i will be up there i grad this year and will need the cash for future schooling. lots of changes at our lodge once again, the same old thing and turnaround. anyhow im on reading break next week and we should hook up and pound some steelies, i heard the cowie is heating up we should go for a drift, or at least get together for some wobbely pops and shoot the s@#t, slabslayer out

you bet there mama, i will be at the old honey hole(klash Whan) in hopes of the 70pounder, once i guide that iam done retiring. hahaha, anyhow yes i will be up there i grad this year and will need the cash for future schooling. lots of changes at our lodge once again, the same old thing and turnaround. anyhow im on reading break next week and we should hook up and pound some steelies, i heard the cowie is heating up we should go for a drift, or at least get together for some wobbely pops and shoot the s@#t, slabslayer out

Back to the Gwaii I go! Can't wait, gonna try and hook that big hawg before the slabslayer does... Had a VERY close chance at it last year, to the boat, but into the prop. Stupid Guide error, when will I learn?!?! Hehehe... Watch out for me with a small Canadian flag running off the rear antenna of my whaler. :)

Back to the Gwaii I go! Can't wait, gonna try and hook that big hawg before the slabslayer does... Had a VERY close chance at it last year, to the boat, but into the prop. Stupid Guide error, when will I learn?!?! Hehehe... Watch out for me with a small Canadian flag running off the rear antenna of my whaler. :)

Yo Mama, good to hear from ya. The boyz have already spoke for me. The only thing is slabslayer and rolly think there going to pull that 70 outta klash. Little do they know, the dirtdog is gonna pull it outta snake bay. (bird2) for you boyz. Right out from under the driftwood.lololol!!!! See you guys there. Dirtdog out...
Hey goran, the rains are here so the schedule is opening up on my end. I also heard the old cowie has a few stragglers kickin around. Give me a ring. chow.

Yo Mama, good to hear from ya. The boyz have already spoke for me. The only thing is slabslayer and rolly think there going to pull that 70 outta klash. Little do they know, the dirtdog is gonna pull it outta snake bay. (bird2) for you boyz. Right out from under the driftwood.lololol!!!! See you guys there. Dirtdog out...
Hey goran, the rains are here so the schedule is opening up on my end. I also heard the old cowie has a few stragglers kickin around. Give me a ring. chow.

Dirtdog - sorry I never phoned you back that night, suddenly got exhausted an crashed early. This week is my reading week here at UBC, so looks like we missed hooking up for steel on the island this time. :( too bad, maybe next time. I did make it out the the Cheddar yesterday for a couple of hours, no luck though. Heading out again Saturday, should be a gong show.

Later,
Spence

Dirtdog - sorry I never phoned you back that night, suddenly got exhausted an crashed early. This week is my reading week here at UBC, so looks like we missed hooking up for steel on the island this time. :( too bad, maybe next time. I did make it out the the Cheddar yesterday for a couple of hours, no luck though. Heading out again Saturday, should be a gong show.

Later,
Spence

Later,
Spence

Hey Spence, not a big deal. Talked to Tia tonight. She sounds pretty stoked on the upcoming season. Did not realize your break was this week. With the weather so up and down it is hard to make any plans as of late. Don't worry we will get our chance this season. Drop me a line when you getta chance. Dirtdog out;.....

Hey Spence, not a big deal. Talked to Tia tonight. She sounds pretty stoked on the upcoming season. Did not realize your break was this week. With the weather so up and down it is hard to make any plans as of late. Don't worry we will get our chance this season. Drop me a line when you getta chance. Dirtdog out;.....

Back