Derby's Canuck emporium

A win tonight and second in the NW ;)

Who left the door open?.....
emo-coffee.gif

The top line will be Sedin, Sedin, and Kassian... Mark those words..(He has some Burtuzzisms)

Wait for Kesler to come back...

They looked better tonight than the first couple games..

If you don't get yer azz up and shut the door.... You're on raccoon duty ;)

You sound more excited about the win than anyone else..... Lol

I don't think the playoffs start after the first week of the regular season either...?

3-2 in a shootout, seriously pumped about it, lmao,barely squeeked out 40+ years, just never been able to use it, nevermind.......:rolleyes::p......holmes*
.....me I'm just here because your grass is....

Anyone watch that cOilers game?? LOL talk about the refs taking over the game. Entertaining though....

Didn't Benn just sign a 5 yr/20 something mil deal with Dallas?

3-2 in a shootout, are you guys seriously getting all pumped about it?, lmao, ya barely squeeked it out against a team that isnt predicted to even make the playoffs, and if the post season started today you wouldnt be in it, start planning the parade, oh wait, youve already had the route for 40+ years, just never been able to use it, nevermind.......:rolleyes::p......holmes*

.... From the Oiler thread.....

, best of everything , ..........yeah, except a team..hahahahahahaha.....just kidding...ive always been an oilers fan, Gretzky was the best.....the so called experts say they will finish in 13th place....pfffftttttt....yhey will be in the playoffs, prob finish 13th in the whole league, that i could believe.....holmes*

Hypocrite much?.... :p

A needed game that was... Kesler and Booth need to get back

Back