Derby's Canuck emporium

I forcast a Nucks loss 3-2 in a shoot out........ :) oppps sorry the game is over...Sorry was out casting on the Cowichan today and my daughter hockey game in Cowichan..... season is not over in 2 games.... :)

Derby's Canuck Crematorium lol...

fd

mean+nun.jpg

This avid fan isn't watching until the same amount of time the lockout lasted, has past. So maybe my lockout will end by the playoffs. Looks like I may not be cheering for a home team.

I'm beginning to think the lockout is preferable to the nightly abuse inflicted on us by the Cannots. Historically slow starters, I suspect the season may end before they begin this year. Junior hockey is so exciting compared to that. After watching world Jr. hockey, their playmaking, their skills, the Cannot play by play looks like a slow motion replay.

i thought the play of both teams was unacceptable as " Pros" , maybe pre-season , feel bad for the real fans that actually dished the $$ ta watch that ,dump and chase , play " Not" ta lose hockey.... pretty diluted product for sure ,
it will get better , dont have ta deal with anymore lock-outs for another 10 years atleast... ,

m2b

fd

I agree... The Coilers didn't even show up until the 3rd and still got win...

Pretty average game considering the skill on the ice.

Appreciated Kassians attempt to wake up his team and the building.

Oh, I thought the penalties were awfully soft as well. Think about the difference between now and playoffs........... It's supposed to be the same game??

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol Canucks got all the calls last night.... My comment on the reffing was meant to be league wide, it would be nice to see the same rules for both the regular season and playoffs. Everything gets called now, come playoffs it's anyone's guess what happens.. One series will have a penalty every minute while the other series nothing gets called?? Only the NHL has this problem.

Holmes your Hacks have struggled to get into the playoffs for 2 years in a row now, then golfed a week later both time anyways. Congrats on the wicked start lol. I am jealous of the scoring so far...

Last edited by a moderator:
HOLmo, like the team, nucks thread was also off to a slow start... sticking around will surely improve our post count.... ;)

If they lose to the flamers tonight I'm taking a month off from watching lol............. :confused:

5-2 nucks....

Back