Derby's Canuck emporium

Looks like the highest paid guy on the bench next year in Toronto will be the coach. Lol.

Babcock is signing there for $8 million/year.

Not a bad pick up there Jackel! :rolleyes:

Looks like the highest paid guy on the bench next year in Toronto will be the coach. Lol.

Babcock is signing there for $8 million/year.

Not a bad pick up there Jackel! :rolleyes:

$6.25M......8 years for $50M.

Jackel's gotta be foaming he's so excited!!! ShannaPlan part 3 has been executed. ;)

1. Sack Carlyle
  2. Sack Nonis and everyone right down to concession stand workers
  3. Hire a good coach.

Interesting to see what he can do. There's no denying he IS a good coach but on the flip side he's been blessed with a pretty darn good group of guys to work with over the past 10 years. Not to mention a great record on a pretty darn good team by playing in a weak division for a LONG time. Suddenly they weren't so dominant and winning President's Trophys when the WHOLE division got better....so they lucked out and went east! Hahaha. Not saying there is anything wrong with it but much like the Nucks had for a few years, a weak division certainly does help all aspects. ;)

He's a not bad coach but he can't get on the ice and win the games for the players

New pre season..where are u Jackal???? Nucks 4-3 tonight ... ;)
He's reviewing the laughs parade route for the spring

Which golf courses are on the list for next year?

I see it is a tough crowd again in this thread GO LEAFS GO :) there ya go boys and girls ... Derby i am packing for a month long hunting trip at the cabin, have to try hard to get you some more moose meat will try and get another bull during archery season. Need a break been a long haul this summer building the house, down 24 lbs almost back to my fighting weight :) Waiting by the phone for babcock to give me the call lol

I see it is a tough crowd again in this thread GO LEAFS GO :) there ya go boys and girls ... Derby i am packing for a month long hunting trip at the cabin, have to try hard to get you some more moose meat will try and get another bull during archery season. Need a break been a long haul this summer building the house, down 24 lbs almost back to my fighting weight :) Waiting by the phone for babcock to give me the call lol

U go... I have some tuna loins for u already to go....Im sure u will work on putting some of that weight back on scrappy doo :)

U go... I have some tuna loins for u already to go....Im sure u will work on putting some of that weight back on scrappy doo :)

Ha ha that smoked tuna you gave me last year was frickin awesome, saving the last pack for the cabin.

Back