Depth/Fishfinders For Sale Used

Buy new dont buy some one elses. unless you know them very well,you could be buying somebodies headache.When you buy a new one you at least get a warranty.
I personally use the LC X-15 by lowerance plus most guides on the west coast it is a great little machine the gps mapping system with the secondary chip is pretty incredible it shows peoples personal docks and all the reefs and depths. when you combine it with radar there isnt a place you cant go it is pretty accurate. when you put it on split screen, map on one side and fishfinder on the other you can fish most of the reefs with the greatest of ease and it tracks the line you just made so you know exactly where you just went over to go back to the exact same spot. I think it also hold 750 wayponts but im not sure I dont think you could possibly fill it full but you never know. look it up you will be impressed Wolf

Buy new dont buy some one elses. unless you know them very well,you could be buying somebodies headache.When you buy a new one you at least get a warranty.
I personally use the LC X-15 by lowerance plus most guides on the west coast it is a great little machine the gps mapping system with the secondary chip is pretty incredible it shows peoples personal docks and all the reefs and depths. when you combine it with radar there isnt a place you cant go it is pretty accurate. when you put it on split screen, map on one side and fishfinder on the other you can fish most of the reefs with the greatest of ease and it tracks the line you just made so you know exactly where you just went over to go back to the exact same spot. I think it also hold 750 wayponts but im not sure I dont think you could possibly fill it full but you never know. look it up you will be impressed Wolf

Back