Custom Boat Canvas.

Reel Knotty

I'm currently rebuilding my lil ol' 15.5 ft hourston and am redesigning the roof. I'll be looking at getting some canvas/clear plastic panels to seal off the cabin for those cold and/or wet days on the water. Can anyone recommend a place mid island to get this done? Or has anyone made their own?? Ball park right now is 3 panels, 2 about 4' by 6' and 1 about 2' by 3'. I won't need any tubing, just snaps and zippers. I hope this won't cost an arm and leg because I'll need both for fishing. LOL!

Thanks in advance!

Heres one for you partner, he is in Crofton and was in business with Ray's upholstery in Duncan which did boat canvasses etc he retired but does work on the side to keep himself active..... his ph. # is 416-0155 ask for Howard.

AL

i just had a new top made for my 16` double eagle . $750 call bob`s upholstry in duncan 746-8099. he did a top notch job and added a few extras at no charge , great guy great job . i tell everyone about him . the the material he used was sunbrella top end stuff. the next closed price is was quoted from a different shop was $1500 then up from there , as far as i think i got a steal of a deal

tight lines

Back