cowichan

Well, I will assume that the river will be blown for some time to come. After that maybe more people wil get out and see what the flow has to offer us on this years' drift

its gonna go from to low to to high, lets hope that it dosent get to flooded, there should be some fish comming in with this high water

its gonna go from to low to to high, lets hope that it dosent get to flooded, there should be some fish comming in with this high water

I think ill be out this weekend [8D]

The Cow peaked out at 1.7m....leveled and now down to 1.6, far from blown. Might be a little dirty though

I think ill be out this weekend [8D]

The Cow peaked out at 1.7m....leveled and now down to 1.6, far from blown. Might be a little dirty though

im going this weekend foresure, there has to be some new fish in there

im going this weekend foresure, there has to be some new fish in there

Might be tough going, drove over the Cowy yes and it looked like a giant chocolate milkshake:(

Pass the Pack

Might be tough going, drove over the Cowy yes and it looked like a giant chocolate milkshake:(

Pass the Pack

went out today the river is in nice shape, we ended up with 2 one wild and onw hatchery

went out today the river is in nice shape, we ended up with 2 one wild and onw hatchery

Well done hope you bonked that hatchery cause apparently they are a waste of money??Bet you didn't think so!Anyone know if the creel survey is on again this year??

Well done hope you bonked that hatchery cause apparently they are a waste of money??Bet you didn't think so!Anyone know if the creel survey is on again this year??

the hatchery will be on the bbq tonight!!! anyone else get out on the cowichan today

the hatchery will be on the bbq tonight!!! anyone else get out on the cowichan today

What part of the river? Good to see some fish in the system. I figured the water would be looking good. I'll have to get the driftboat out of the garage.

What part of the river? Good to see some fish in the system. I figured the water would be looking good. I'll have to get the driftboat out of the garage.

we were just up from the bible camp, we didnt see any boats today i dont think the snow has melted enough to get a boat in or out, i went to take a look at vimy today and a guy cant even get down the hill, there is a 3 foot wall of snow at the top of the hill

we were just up from the bible camp, we didnt see any boats today i dont think the snow has melted enough to get a boat in or out, i went to take a look at vimy today and a guy cant even get down the hill, there is a 3 foot wall of snow at the top of the hill

Back