Cowichan River

This is GREAT entertainment! Fishless people love to argue;).

:):D[8D][:I][:eek:)];)[}:)][:p][B)][8]:([8)][|)][xx(]:([:0][:X][^][V][?] who gives a #$%@. Its starting to turn into facebook around here. There are far worst things happening in this world. Why does fishing always got to be about drama and finger pointing. He was kind enogh to post an amazing fish that most will never see let along hook in there life. Thanks for the pics and Fishalot can go back to facebook or twitter lol omg ttyl.

Hey fishalot,,,try me on for size,,,,I can be found on the Cowichan most days but if you really are that charitable you can send me your Facebook profile I am very approachable fl how about you....ghost a lot......[^]

your bravado is like a female cay or dog whatever suites your cowardess.....:D

by the way is this better computer politics[?]

ITS OUR PASSION TO FISH AND GET OUT OF DOORS...PLEASE...FISH LEGAL OR GET OFF THE RIVER!

thats cat....ooops my bad...:D

ITS OUR PASSION TO FISH AND GET OUT OF DOORS...PLEASE...FISH LEGAL OR GET OFF THE RIVER!

I miss those bait days on the Cowie. The set-up was some white wool a big piece of steely roe and of course a roe-bag on the hook. It was called the full meal deal. That's how you get those big pigs on the Cowie..

Doors was serving up her BIG bombs at the Knockin Back, Killer Kerrs was hanging from the cable at the falls pool, Luna was jerkin at Muir, Vinny was stompin around up at Stoltz dreamin of a Jet drive. Boy have things ever changed!! One thing that hasn't or never will.....WE ALL RUN BAIT:D....Long Live the Bait Boyz....South Vancouver Island Chapter :D

Pass the Pack

:D

Hey bags wanna go for some subway?! LOL, I just pissed myself. Thank god for evolving as an angler.
Hey Mamma isn't fishing just one big pissing contest? Mines bigger, we caught more, so on and so on. Fingers will always be pointed because some people are just plain jealous.

Hey Fish a bit, I mean a lot, stick an eight ball in my handle and you will find it up your a$%..

You never got a bunch of bed wettin crap back when you could hit your local flow up and sink the pink.. It is getting a little tough to deal with a bunch of girls worried more about what the other guy is up too..

Good to see some of the old school SFBC boys still hanging around on the site.. Mama, will catch up soon..

Remember when you could report a decent fish caught on a bag, shrimp or earplug..;)

Guess dem' are da[:p] owden days. .

f a l looking forward to seeing you too
,,,,oh but your too much of a ***** to post your picture,,,but yeah you keep being brave anonimosly(sp)[?]
F A L were you the kid that was allways being picked on then you learned how to do something well like badmouth behind everyones back because you can,,,,heres some therapy man up post your picture and stop being a ***** and acting like a little *****....not pointing fingers;)[xx(]

Back