Cowichan River

quote:Originally posted by Fishalot

Didnt think you would run into people that have seen you breaking the law online did you? Maybe you dont use bait now, but theres 3 people that know you did that day (we were really disgusted by your freind putting sacks on the end of his fly line). Shouldnt have posted pics after doing such a thing, we wouldnt have known it was you.

Get a life you loser! Do you think you are intimidating me or something? I have NEVER used roe in my life and like I said, there are plenty of members who know this! YOU are the reason people do not post pics.

I hope your not targeting me regarding the red coho. we were fishing blades for iron heads.....nice fish by the way nicest iron head I have seen in years good onya, and your correct about yappers who dont post their own picture up but I am guessing couldnt catch a fish to save there lives ,,,but,,,allways have something smart or ignorant to say about othe guys that actually do catch fish,,,maybe if they are as righteous about yapping at you they shoulds man up and post up with their picture,,,,,

ITS OUR PASSION TO FISH AND GET OUT OF DOORS...PLEASE...FISH LEGAL OR GET OFF THE RIVER!

I have deleted my post and that is the LAST TIME I post pics on this forum. Your loss not mine. I was trying to share my experiences with this wonderful run of fish. Fishalot, you should be ashamed of accusing people of breaking the law when you don't even know who the F I am.

To the mods: Ban these A-holes from the forum - what exactly is their contribution? Wouldn't it be a better forum if people could post pics without this kind of thing happening? Truly sad.

Black Leech put thoise pictures back up,,it gives us novices something to aim for......[^]

ITS OUR PASSION TO FISH AND GET OUT OF DOORS...PLEASE...FISH LEGAL OR GET OFF THE RIVER!

I was going to say it was also flossed because it was caught on the fly :D Jokes.... Those are some pig steelies and i bet they fought like hell. I still get pumped from stamp rats, i couldnt imagine a 20lb bar.

Its funny that your finally getting a taste of your own medicine Blackleech and you cant take it. I think the first post you made in this thread was the first Ive ever seen worth reading. Sounds like someone saw you doing something you shouldnt have?:(

As far as the Cowie goes, no steelies showing up in numbers yet. Know alot of people fishing it right now getting nothing. Went out myself a few days ago and didnt touch anything either.

quote:Originally posted by ChromeSweetChrome

Its funny that your finally getting a taste of your own medicine Blackleech and you cant take it.

Really[?][?] You mean BL has actually made false & misleading statements & accusations against someone whom he has never even met before here on this forum, & now is upset that someone has "allegedly" done the same thing to him?? [:0][:0] My sympathies BL, I hope this cad hasn't tarnished your image or good name with these transgressions. You are absolutely right when you allude to "these" people, A-Holes, I believe you described them as, being banned from the forum. Hopefully, in the coming New Year, YOU can lead the way forward to a kinder, gentler exchange of ideas & information that will help to enhance every one's experiences here at SFBC.

As for the Cowichan, I haven't been out yet, but have heard pretty much the same reports as everybody else, still slow for steelies, water is still a bit high, but dropping. Hopefully, the rain/snow we are supposed to get this week won't make things worse.

Ya they get some ''bigger steelies'' in the late Dec. run but we all know things do not really heat up until the new year for steelies in that system, usually Jan to March, some guys will even fish it into April/May. Don't waste your time on the boots or the ODD steelie, stay home and tie gear for a few more weeks. If not have fun, let us know how it goes.

Another BIATCH session, when are u guys going to learn to just go fishing and use this forum for educational and informational purposes.. KEERIHST get a fricking grip, if you have a problem with someone fishing outside of the rules, report their asses and get on with following their own passion..

Good on you guys for posting your pics, I don't see anything in the pic that suggest there is something illegal going on in order to entice these beauty's into biting..

Ban the BIATCHES I say!!! Dirty[:p]

Dirtd[8]g you dont even know what your talking about he was busted chucking roe in the cowie by a few people at the same time. Its called Karma and I felt like letting people know what he did because I care about that system very much. We called it in but never heard back of what came from it. 99% chance they got away without getting busted so its worth me telling the story to teach him a lesson. Why do you think he removed his picture?

I spend alot of time reading and learning on this site. I have gleaned some fantastic info here. I have been fishin since the late 60's all over the BC coast and freshwater lakes and rivers as well. Experienced some hallowed ground such as South Hornby, Cowichan Bay, and even the location Dirtdog referenced.

The responses on this thread are exactly why I very rarely post.

WGAF............Do what you can on the water at that moment otherwise STFU.

Stick to the fishin!!

Red

Stupid is as stupid does

I have always made it clear how strongly I feel about C&R, and I admit that I have posted some negative comments in the past about people (summer steel), but I have NEVER accused someone of doing something illegal online. I ALWAYS fish within the rules and 90% of the time I am fly fishing. Fishalot, what you are doing is blatant slander and I think that most of the members believe me when I say I have NEVER been confronted by anyone about fishing bait on the Cowichan. In fact, I have never used bait to fish for steelhead. It is not necessary, and I have stated this often in the past.

I have reposted the photo as I have nothing to hide. That's me in the photo, and as for being skinny, I am 190lbs. Fishalot - next time you see me on the river I look forward to you and your buddies confronting me about my fishing techniques.

TrophySteelheadJan182008.jpg

I mentioned your skinny freind BL if I was talking about you I would have said short/fat kid. That might be wool in that picture but me and 2 other people caught you RED HANDED using bait so lie all you want 3 people know the truth. [V] As far as confronting you on the river if your using bait again, yes I will. What you going to do, challenge me to a jelly donut eating contest?

Oh, so now it's wool. Thanks for the intelligent reply, you are clearly a smart guy. I'm sure you have everyone convinced now. See ya on the flow.

Fishalot,,,,Clearly your a Little ***** that is Obviously in awe of Blackleaches fishing prowes and have to hide behind the Anonimity of your Slanderous posts,,,,why not post your picture so we can all chat with you about our daily fishing passions on the river ....I am guessing this wont happen but please prove us wrong and dont be a *****---:(

That is one sweet fish! I never catch anything big in the Cow. In fact, I usually don't catch anything at all. At least it keeps me free from controversy.

Hootey, you realize you are sticking up for a person that fishes roe in a no bait river dont you? Funny you mention intelligence because you can barely make a readable post (I'm actually stunned your whole post wasnt in caps[:0]). By the way I LOVE the way you hold your fish (total boots I wouldnt even consider taking pictures of)[xx(]. Your just a fat meathead that thinks hes tough because your big and fat when in reality you would die of a heart attack if you fought anyone. Why dont you and BL get a room already.

Back