Cowichan report

yo mama

Yo,
Fished the lower end today for an hour before the drunk natives yelling got to me.
The water was at a good height but the vis is still about one foot. Mostly half dead chums but rumors of fresher ones moving through was passed on to me. Seemed to be a low return compared to years past.

Yo mama what is up? long time no chat. how is the fishing been I have not been out lately getting ready for the steelie season on the stamp and on the cowichan. Give me a shout we gotta hook and slay some chromers. I was planning a thompson trip but it looks like poor returns and so i cancelled.Anyhow give me a shout cause its ironhead time. slabbby out!!!

Yo mama what is up? long time no chat. how is the fishing been I have not been out lately getting ready for the steelie season on the stamp and on the cowichan. Give me a shout we gotta hook and slay some chromers. I was planning a thompson trip but it looks like poor returns and so i cancelled.Anyhow give me a shout cause its ironhead time. slabbby out!!!

Yo Cowwy,

Good to here from ya and I'll be droppin ya a line in the next bit on a swackfest up that way.

Ya we actually we out the next day after the shindig that you were at. We went out in the 10+footers and turned around pretty quick but I guess everyone who when out in the afternoon did when, thats what I get for being an early bird!

Later,
Buhda

Yo Cowwy,

Good to here from ya and I'll be droppin ya a line in the next bit on a swackfest up that way.

Ya we actually we out the next day after the shindig that you were at. We went out in the 10+footers and turned around pretty quick but I guess everyone who when out in the afternoon did when, thats what I get for being an early bird!

Later,
Buhda

Yo Cowwy,

Later,
Buhda

Back