Conservative Majority Government

SerengetiGuide

Hello all,

I'm happy to announce a Conservative Majority government, I'm also happy to announce that so far Duncan is losing, still early, way to early to tell if he loses it. Unfortunately Gail Shea retained her seat easily however...let's talk politics...civilly :)

David

Well i couldnt be happier(well once duncan losses will be the icing). The way it looks is that the ndp will be representing much of the coast. This is very good for the fish IMO with the NDP as the offical opposition.

Duncan losing and a con majority is a dream come true for me.

Well, Serengeti, it seems everyone got what he wanted: you your Cons. majority and for us others Lunn and Duncan (possibly) out!!! I hope it stays that way.

De Souza is down, really hope he comes back, great guy, would stick up for us IN government too....hopefully Lunney comes through as well

Pretty pissed May got elected, she is the most pompus ***** in the world, soo self righteous. Oh well....can't win em all...sure she'll be a good voice for salmon and halibut, as long as I dont have to hear her voice often I'm happy.

Some good news for Halibut - Troy De Souza is leading in Esquimalt-Juan de Fuca

Esquimalt--Juan de FucaLast updated: 23:19 ETPartyCandidateVotes% Votes ConservativeTroy DeSouza1,17445.9NDP-New Democratic PartyRandall C. Garrison85733.5IndependentLouis James Lesosky110.4CAPChristopher Robert Porter80.3
block_990033.gif
Green PartyShaunna Salsman2058.0
block_990033.gif
LiberalLillian Szpak30311.8
block_990033.gif
Total number of valid votes: 2,558

John Duncan is now 233 votes behind the NDP candidate.

Pretty pissed May got elected, she is the most pompus ***** in the world, soo self righteous. Oh well....can't win em all...sure she'll be a good voice for salmon and halibut, as long as I dont have to hear her voice often I'm happy.
Anyone but Gary Lunn!

Back