Comox Lake

Got out today with Bassblaster, for a short trip. It was a perfect day. The water was flat, the sun was shinning and the fish were biting.

Hey BB, thanks for taking Daves coffee cup home.

Ahhh crap. Sorry Dude. I get the sarcasm. Totally forgot. My Bad.

Thanks for going out today though. The wife is totally happy with the friers we caught. haven them tomorrow night. Looking forward to getting out there again. Great lake. Good fishing.

Yes I am nuts....But I am thinking about trying to fish the lake tomorrow being that I can not fish in the salt.

Anyone up for it????

My schedule is clear Dec 30th-Jan 2nd. I'll stay in touch.

Yes BB, I checked the email you sent me of your available fishing days of the month.

But I am looking to go out fishing today. Tortuga said maybe later this afternoon but I need to go now. I need to get off the couch and catch some fish.

Anyone free this afternoon. Thinking about hitting the lake for a couple hours.

I'd love to join you one day soon. My boy and I have been trying to get up there for a while but his Hockey schedule (with me coaching) has been getting in the way of time on the water.
I might PM you for some help if I end up taking my boat in the near future.

Hit the lake today, mostly to check over the boat and make sure everything was working. Finally have all the bugs worked out of the motor. Definitely blew the cobwebs off. 6th time in the water in 8 years! Saaaaaaad!

No luck for us though, on the water 6 hours. Marked fish on the bottom along the drop-offs and a few in open water at about 100 feet but not even a shaker to show for the effort. Gorgeous day though! coming off the lake at 6 the water was glass flat on the launch side of the lake. Barely a wave at the other end too. Sh#tty luck, but an awesome day on the water none-the-less.

Saw 1/2 a dozen others out on the lake, any of you guys out today? If so how'd you make out?

I was out there fora few hours between 1-3. I was the one doing donuts in a flat bottom aluminum skiff. Didnt fish was just testing the new engine. Its about 30 horses short.

We must have seen you then.

We were in a 15 foot fibreglass with blue striping and a white top. Between 1 and 3 we would have been trolling towards the launch on the same side, up along the bluffs.

Went out with BassBlaster and my new $1 fishing licence and caught a couple of cutties for BB's dinner. Perfect day..Sunny with a light breeze lots of fish showing on the sounder but not much action on the rods.

Hey there, new to the site and area.... went to comox today got a shaker and lost a good one..... my 17 month old was asleep on my lap!! I'd love to go out fishing with somebody that knows the area. I do have a 17' f/g boat or yours is good too. let me know!!
Thanks,

I suck at trout fishing but I am always willing to give it a go with anyone. I love flushing my boat with fresh water.

Plus I don't eat trout.

Back