Cleaning out the shed... (cooler/traps/seat etc...)

Go.Fish

Moving in Feb and need to get rid of some stuff!

Igloo Cooler - $60
-150 qt
-4 cup holders
-new hinges and clamps last year
-quick access dual lid
-fish ruler
xDKECXJ.jpg

Crab traps - $15 each (3 black and 1 Blue)
KVCmUow.jpg

Stainless traps - $80 each (big round)
8K8Kfuj.jpg

Stainless trap - $20 (small dome shaped) this one needs work the mesh was replaced and the gaps are too big unless you're going for big crab
NDPvZ1s.jpg

Custom Aluminum - $50 made this one for fathers day but dad moved to Okanagan, Amazing crab catcher!
the collapsable trap behind was snagged by the downrigger one day, free if it was yours or $20 if it wasn't :)
Mt5zyCc.jpg

Swivelling boat seat - $40 (winter project for someone) needs new plywood and upholstery but has all the parts, storage area underneath with heavy plastic base
EL10CXJ.jpg

Fishing net - $20
5r4af6z.jpg

Left to right $5, $10, $15
zARCAax.jpg

Also have lots of other gear/rope/rods/reels etc if you need anything else just ask

PM with questions, located in North Van
Thanks

LnYgC

Also forgot about the 2 commercial prawn traps in the front yard $70 each and about 15 custom made stackable prawn traps me and my dad made $20 each can take a photo tomorrow

will take cooler if whitebuck doesnt

Hey sorry must’ve missed these messages. Still have everything shown!
The net, not sure how long it is... maybe 48”when extended? Can be seen at Canadian tire if you’re not local. I paid about 90ish for it, FYI there were some holes in the net from rodents that have been stitched up

Here’s the custom traps only a couple complete ones left. Also have a BUNCH of spare buckets with holes cut/drilled and some bungee clips lead weights...etc to assemble yourself
YqO9FzZ.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/xVKcPeB.jpg

so you still have the cooler then?
pm me your contact info

Back