Christmas Gathering Comox Valley

Fish Assassin

Crew Member
Well it's time once again... :)

The CO has given the OK...

Dec.15th Lunch/BBQ seemed to be the date with everyone offering input......

Eats: BBQ and Snacks...
What to bring: A snack to share and some sort of bevy...I will have a few drinks to offer on hand. :)

There will be at least one DD on site...

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess we're going to have to find something else to call Eaglemaniac if he actually shows up to the 4th Christmas Gathering. :)

OK..... So Duffer is out for another reason I guess....

We will be here if you change your mind Duffer...

Just got the eats back from the smokehouse today... No burgers this years.. Bacon Cheese Venison Smokies and other smokehouse treats :)

Was worried they would not be here in time but it's a go.......

I'd like to hook up and meet some of you locals some time, as I'm new to the area on the east side of Denman, with a 26' Skipjack moored out.

I'd like to hook up and meet some of you locals some time, as I'm new to the area on the east side of Denman, with a 26' Skipjack moored out.

More then welcome Capt. Mike I am a Denman Is. ferry worker living in Courtenay :) Denman deer we will be enjoying and other local meat. Even if you want to come by boat we could arrange P/U at a dock near by.

thanks for the invite FA but I won't be on Denman till Dec 27. If any of you see a 26' Skipjack the "Devoni",white/blue bimini stop for a BS-I'm usually off Hornby or Denman other than a trip to PA and Nootka .

thanks for the invite FA but I won't be on Denman till Dec 27. If any of you see a 26' Skipjack the "Devoni",white/blue bimini stop for a BS-I'm usually off Hornby or Denman other than a trip to PA and Nootka .

Party is in Courtenay not Denman.... On the 15th

Big wiener's and hot bun's...........I'm I allowed to show up Owen?...........lunch time on the 15th?:)

Do it man. Ill pick you up if you want (assuming you will be in bowser)

Obviously im still in. Flying home back to comox tomorrow. Do i get to fight anyone?

And what time do you want us degenerates showing up at Owen?

Lorne

Back