Christmas Gathering Comox Valley 2014

Fish Assassin

Crew Member
Well the OK has been given...... So let's do this

We will be opening our doors to SFBC Memebers once again this holiday season

Saturday Dec.13th 12 noon till when ever

There will be various tuna treats, pepperoni, sausages, smoked cheese etc.........

Bring a appetite, a small snack to share and a couple of your favourite bevy's

There will be DD's on hand if you need a ride. I of course will be one of them

PLEASE...... PM me, email me or call me to let me know your coming and with how many guests.

This is not limited to Comox Valley SFBC members. But it is limited to SFBC members and guests.

Contact me for directions if need be.

I can't believe this will be the 6th year. Since 2009 members from the Comox Valley have come together for a Christmas gathering, so let's make it happen once again

Thank you again Owen and Laura for opening up your home for such a nice event. I have been privileged to attend one year and it was great. I will be attending this year for sure. Thank you for the invite. The food is awesome, the people are great, and the fish story's go on and on.....:).

let me see what im up too..perhaps I can catch a ride up..:)

Let's talk buddy. I think we can make something happen. I think Al needs to come and Brad of course, to answer any questions lol! :).

Let's do this thing!!!! I'll be the designated driver :cool: (seriously). I am coming from South of you and can pick anyone up. My 6 pack Ford holds 6 lol.

"DD's"...does that mean you'll drive us back to Victoria...:)

...better pack my jammies...it could be a long night...:)

I can pick you up at the bus depot in Nanaimo Sammy :). Or I can pick you up at the Nanaimo airport :cool:.

Sculpin,thanks maybe we can car pool with our Bro Derby...;)

Sorry guys I'm out..Just got the agenda for the SFAB meeting..same weekend..:(

Well that sucks! I have 4 spaces left in my truck now. PM me folks if you live anywhere from South Nanaimo to Courtenay. I'll be heading up there sober and staying sober to get you back from where I picked you up from lol.

...I'm out too;grandson's B Day,,,thanks for all the offers...:)

Back