Chinook information needed.

S

salmon chaser

Hi all. I have lived in the Fraser Valley all my life (practically) and fished the fraser with Dad often. I never ever did catch anything viable until the last 4 years or so but have yet to give up even after 30+ years. I am interested in finding out any information on when the Chum start running this year, When the Chinook start running and what the Chinook are hitting on.

If anyone out there can point me in the right direction I would be very greatful.

Thanks

The White Springs are already in the river. Haven't seen any Chums yet but I'm sure with this coming rain it should bring in the Chums. Effective lures to use which may be used seperately or combined are roe, yarn (green/chartreusse, pink/white, orange/red), and a spin n' glo. Good luck.

The White Springs are already in the river. Haven't seen any Chums yet but I'm sure with this coming rain it should bring in the Chums. Effective lures to use which may be used seperately or combined are roe, yarn (green/chartreusse, pink/white, orange/red), and a spin n' glo. Good luck.

Back