Cheakamus River needs HELP

L

living_blind

Hi everyone.

I have never posted here before. I'm from the fishbc forum and I've done the same thing ther I'm doing here on this forum. I'm asking for help. The Cheakamus River as we know it is in jeopardy. Here is a link to an article that clearly describes the current situation the river faces. http://www.piquenewsmagazine.com/pique/ind...sy+da+flow+1137

I'm attempting to bring this issue to the attention of greater vancouver media. Many letters and e-mails have already been sent to Mr. Bekker, CKNW, and Rafe Mair @ 600am. I'm asking that anyone reading this sends a brief, concise e-mail to the contact links below.

cknwmainpage On the left side there is a link that reads, 'suggest a topic'. Click on that and you can send your suggestion.

This could take you as little as 30 seconds. Your message need be only a few lines.

Here's a link to a more direct page if you prefer sending to any particular members of the CKNW team. ie. jennifer mather, bill goode, etc. contact

And finally, the link for amm 600: 600am

Thx in advance everyone. I'm sure I'll start lurking around this forum a little more now that I know about it. Look forward to your replies!!! Any suggestions or feedback as to what else I can do much appreciated!!

Back