Catch of the Day

Its funny if Im releasing a fish pics are the last thing im thinking about.

Nice pics CD looks like youve had some nice chilly days out there.

Its funny if Im releasing a fish pics are the last thing im thinking about.

Nice pics CD looks like youve had some nice chilly days out there.

Yeah I don't usually muck around if they're going back, these 'lil fellas are hardly pic worthy lol :eek:
Thanks ! Yeah some of those lakes are a 3 hour hike and by the time you get there you're soaking wet and have to strip down and change into dry clothes BRRRRR!!!!
NOT fun in the frozen windy snowy nonsense !

good job on 15 trout, I have had good days at spectacle, but never that good.

kunni

Attachments

• yiUB3gTKVkmIapa2DD33Eg2.jpg
    yiUB3gTKVkmIapa2DD33Eg2.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 492
Who said they had to be 4 inchers? All fish are great especially pictures of them... and some scenery.. It beats the bitching going on ;)

And CD since you already upload to an open account its easy to just go....

563068_211147985676444_1053554134_n.jpg

;)

yup pics of fish are great regardless of size

kunni

What is that? And how did you split the back with a knife?

I don't know what this board would do without you Lipripper......LOL :)

Dry up and blow away ?

good job on 15 trout, I have had good days at spectacle, but never that good.

kunni

Bwaahahah!!! funny pic !!!

Who said they had to be 4 inchers? All fish are great especially pictures of them... and some scenery.. It beats the bitching going on ;)

And CD since you already upload to an open account its easy to just go....

563068_211147985676444_1053554134_n.jpg

;)

I think I've been there ! :p

Fished Durance lake on Friday and Saterday with my Dad. Flies were the Ticket with Chrominids hatching alot on Friday.

We got 31 trout friday with 15 over 20" and today we hit 20 fish with 6 over 20". They recently stocked the lake with broodstock. So no im not exagerating my report!

Most fish hit my lucky black and copper microleech!

-KK

sweet, contemplating spectacle or durrance tomorrow. sounds like awesome fishing!

kunni

hey, how is the boat launch at Durrance? Easy enough? Anything to tie to, or launch and hold on?

No dock or anything. When I put my tinny in there I just pull it up on the launch while I park the truck, I don't use a trailer. The parking lot's not really geared for vehicles with trailers IMO

Yeah the launch is nothing speacial. But its paved. It has a 10" drop at the waters edge from the pavement to the gravel.

THey recently installed a fishing warf there aswell. But from the dozen plus anglers on shore I saw 2 fish caught!

-KK

at spectacle today, and it sucked, saw no one get a fish. I got one small guy on a leech pattern casting towards the shore. I tried out my new boat wheels, so I was able to get my boat down there.

kuni

Hiked to Grass Lake in Sooke this morning, pretty slow fishing but I landed a 16" Cutty(pics!) and a 14-15" that I got a sweet C&R vid on.(no pics)
Beautiful day !!! :cool:

Attachments

• 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 240
Back