Catch of the Day

ok, are you using a slip weight rig, with an egg sinker, bead, swivel, a leader 4 ish feet and a hook? or are you using a jig.

kunni

nice, I have seen a few cheife boats on used vic ect. the look like fishing machines

kunni

hit elk today, and saw some of the roughest water I have ever seen at elk. I was scared of going in, so I had to sit on the cold aluminum floor. No fish, chronis off the bottom. I really dont want to, but I might have to bite the bait as KK would say.

kunni

You went out there this morning!? you are crazy lol I remember I took my kayak out there for its first run. Got got in a crazy wind. Had to paddle as hard as I could with my nose dipping under the waves coming over...Not fun. You must be seriously addicted!

Last year did some shore casting and there was super down pour and crazy waves and wind but it was soo fun! Met up with a couple guys from another forum so had people near by incase of emergency. Found out that the belt isnt just a fashion statement when wearing waders. Guys where catching fish so I had to stay. :)

I got inspired at the boat show today. Going to mount up my kayak with the rod holders I bought last fall. Get out on the lake as soon as this -10 windchill dispersers. Im a wimp in the cold. Hopfully will give a good report back.

Hey I was catching fish right up to the day I left the island! No fishing for me until im back in 6 weeks. Good luck to everyone!

Hey I was catching fish right up to the day I left the island! No fishing for me until im back in 6 weeks. Good luck to everyone!

And it'll be better in 6 weeks when you get back ! :cool:

You went out there this morning!? you are crazy lol I remember I took my kayak out there for its first run. Got got in a crazy wind. Had to paddle as hard as I could with my nose dipping under the waves coming over...Not fun. You must be seriously addicted!

Crazy possibly. I do love fishing though, i will be at durrance today, will report back

kunni

had a good day at durrance compared to the others days I have been having. Me and a friend were casting micro leechs under strike indicators towards the center of the lake, and managed a couple of fish that way. We also had a fish boat side that was hooked on a chironomid.

kunni

nice, I have seen a few cheife boats on used vic ect. the look like fishing machines

kunni
Yes they deffently really are greats boats. I use to have an older 10ft with a 6hp four stroke yamaha and I took that boat everywhere mostly out prawning haha. But I sold it as a package and upgraded to a. 14ft salmon aluminum boat. But I really missed fishing the local lakes so now i have my baby back :)

Awesome day @ Spectacle Lake !
I'm assuming they just stocked it...9am-1pm, nothing ! :mad:
1:30pm-ish to 5:30pm I landed 15 :cool:, all but 1 were recent stockers.
I had a 2.5ft leader and a 4ft leader that I alternated with and caught fish on both using floating power eggs/power bait, from shore.

Awesome day @ Spectacle Lake !
I'm assuming they just stocked it...9am-1pm, nothing ! :mad:
1:30pm-ish to 5:30pm I landed 15 :cool:, all but 1 were recent stockers.
I had a 2.5ft leader and a 4ft leader that I alternated with and caught fish on both using floating power eggs/power bait, from shore.

hey cobradiver do you have a fishing page thing on facebook ? because im friends with them on facebook and he also went to that spectackle lake today aswell lol if not jw lol

PS CD...........

images

Pics or it didn't happen.......... :p

Back