Canucks: 2011/2012

Digi cable holmes* its on 326? or something SN1;)

wtf, why do i never get the crapnuck games now?, wtf is sportsnet can?, sn canucks?...why do i not get this chan?, why is regular snet showing baseball?, FFS, 3-1 for the crappers btw....holmes*

Do you really want to watch the nucks win Homeslice? I know you do!

I read that column yesterday........Spector hit the nail on the head. I am no huge fan of Lou but I also think Nuck fans are idiots.

dave your wrong on spector he is the king of all douches!!!! and yea the fans might be overreacting, but they also remember the finals (choke show) by the 10 million dollar man!!!!!

FINALLY got rid of that guy hes worse than salo for being hurt and always hated his play way to individual and could never understand why they had him on the PP at D ?????glad to see him gone personally out with the old in with the new......

Not going to slag the outgoing guys but I agree we need a bit more Canadian grit and will.

Nah holmesy the U-all line will put the nucks into win tonight!! ;)

Some might be calling them the " there ya go" line or the "HUH" line

Looks like your number one goalie was decided tonight...Big Lu will be sitting out the rest of October after that goal line save by Corie.

Looks like your number one goalie was decided tonight...Big Lu will be sitting out the rest of October after that goal line save by Corie.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight; I don't think you're seeing Schneider playing 3 in a row...one of which is tomorrow night.

doubt it, for some reason the mgmnt cant bite the bullet and sit the 10 million dollar man,lol...wonder who will be in net tomorrow now against st.louis?.....holmes*

holmes....you don't know anything about the Nucks....and apparently "your team" as well as you just showed on BCFR so why don't you just stick to learning about the Hawks and stick to your thread.

Hope you are right Pippen. Lu has become a head case. Needs to see one of them sports psychos. What was all the cluster stuff behind the net on 2nd goal. He's got no business out of the net...didn't he learn anything from last seasons behind the net debacles. 3 goals on 4 shots...sick. No wonder why he broke his stick over the boards at the bench....reason enough to sit him.

Back