Canucks: 2011/2012

Little Hawk

Okay, I've finished crying.

My wife has repeatedly encouraged me to bring more 'forgiveness' into my life.

"Fu#k that! We had the bloody Cup right within our grasp and look what those bozo's did!"

"Again!"

Wife: "Honey, it's just a game. Get over it."

Okay, so I'm thinkin' maybe I need to settle down some and plod ahead like the rest of us knumb-skull Canuck'ers and see what another season brings.

After all, we might get yet another kick at it, our club is virtually unchanged and who knows, maybe Lou will grow-a-set and all the young-guns who got but a small taste of the good-blood last season may come roaring back with a vengeance.

Maybe I'll even start shopping for a new set of flags that I sawed off my truck - in absolute shame - at the end of it all last year.

Least I didn't riot.
Not outside my house any way...

Bring it!

Yeah almost time.....

watch
[QPh-8kUjJFM] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPh-8kUjJFM&feature=related

Go-Canucks.gif

GO AWAY HOLMES!!!!! you post *****!!!! this is for NUK fans....... LOL LOL LOLYEP another season of bantering and name calling looking forward to it....

GOD LUCK WOLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO AWAY HOLMES!!!!! you post *****!!!! this is for NUK fans....... LOL LOL LOLYEP another season of bantering and name calling looking forward to it....

GOD LUCK WOLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come over to the Hacks thread.... We are 5 pages deep in bantering already
emo-coffee.gif

Save it for the season Holmsey. You'll need to be whalin' away on us Nuck-heads soon enough when we start pluckin' the birds.

Ha-ha-ha! Fawk' this, fawk that! Triple fawk!

Fawk-a-hawk!

go away????, fawk that my friend, now im pissed rite off, take your crapnuck thread and **** rite off, you crapnuck fans can go and die as far as far as concerned......holmes*

Uh oh....someone is into the nasty sauce at 2:39 in the morning...what makes you hate like that? Irish Whiskey? Kahlua on ice?

Is your "has been" goalie out of jail yet??

mwah mwah mwah.....you want sa tissue.......

30 day sentence !!! , my boy will be at at training camp with a nice Arizona tan baby ,,,lol... ...

i wouldnt trade Khabs shoelaces for ur CheeseGrader 'lol..... Win or Lose , hes a whiny loser that got SCHOOLED by a real goalie.....

u can keep ur " Haven't Been " or " Never Will Be " Crap Goalie...

Good Luck with that .......lmao , really hard too....

fd

: )

Didnt mean to offend ya there holmes......... LOL LOL
hope i didnt ....

Wolf

Other than a couple blond moments...... I liked what the stork did.

Liked the way Nolan played.... It was calming

Really liked what Marco was doin.............

Ill take the split for the night........ Nice to watch some good hockey again

AND the hawks lost as well good start!!!!!!!!

Back