CANUCKS'- 2010

Souray is a washup chump, who is so spoiled and toxic it will ruin any team. The canucks have a solid D-core, and Sourays price tag is way to much for the canucks cap scenario!

Obrien kinda did it to himself with last years antics:
1 picking a dumb time to fight
2 having an argumenton the ice yelling at the coaching staff Dumba$$
3 conditioning getting suspended.

plus heard he had a few off ice issues.
Yes alberts was bad but you never know maybe hes gotten faster he looked good so far and seems tohave trimmed down a bit sooo maybe if not they will replace him too gilies doesnt hold back LOL LOL.

On a side note seen they sent Cory down and are going with laak as a backup ??? dont understand that one??? but as soon as lou goes down again with a groin injury im sure he will move into the #1 spot..

Also seen that ottawa sent Raycroft down to the minors thats really sad as he was good for the nuks last year.
Time will tell how they do as some nights in preseason my god they looked bad.

Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

quote:Originally posted by wolf

Obrien kinda did it to himself with last years antics:
1 picking a dumb time to fight
2 having an argumenton the ice yelling at the coaching staff Dumba$$
3 conditioning getting suspended.

plus heard he had a few off ice issues.
Yes alberts was bad but you never know maybe hes gotten faster he looked good so far and seems tohave trimmed down a bit sooo maybe if not they will replace him too gilies doesnt hold back LOL LOL.

On a side note seen they sent Cory down and are going with laak as a backup ??? dont understand that one??? but as soon as lou goes down again with a groin injury im sure he will move into the #1 spot..

Also seen that ottawa sent Raycroft down to the minors thats really sad as he was good for the nuks last year.
Time will tell how they do as some nights in preseason my god they looked bad.

Wolf

Wolf....I am sure that Schneider got sent down due to Cap issues as they had to have a 23 man roster submitted to the league as of yesterday at noon. There is all sorts of shuffling involved in all of this process. For example....Salo HAS to be listed on our "roster" or he can't be put on IR soe we can get the salary break. So there are guys who got sent down who will likely be jostled around in the next week or so; the big part of it is to ensure that we are under the cap of ~$59M when submitting our offical "starting roster". Now that the roster is submitted we can place Sami on IR and guys will come back up...we just had to move guys to account for Sami's ~$3.5M.

As for Cory being sent down....I wouldn't be surprised if they just want him to keep playing and call him back up when Lou needs a break. I really would be surprised if Laak is going to be our full time backup, given that AV has said he only wants Lou to play ~60 games this year.

Raycroft is kind of the #3 goalie in Ottawa unless one of the two falters. Elliot and Leclaire are their two "go to" goalies. Not sure if one of them is injured or not, but again they have to be declared on the "official" roster to my understanding.

As for holmes.........ya....I'm talkin' to you. [:p] You may have 2 good d-men but don't fool yourself with Campbell....he's been somewhat of a dud since ya got him. If Gillis picked up Souray....I would be tossing out my allegiance to the Canucks out of sheer disgust.

Our D is MUCH better than it was last year and deeper, should we get into injury problems again. Who wants Souray for full price.....I hope nobody. As far as claiming him on waivers....that WILL happen as he is not a bad risk to take for $2.5M if you can get him.

Oh....and holmes...do I need to start a Hawks thread for you and the "other" fan on this board? Can't remember who it was that I started the thread for you two last spring.

Have you hugged a Gorby today??? ;P

quote:Originally posted by holmes

well i wouldnt say he is a washed-up chump and yes i realize the cap issues but to say the nucks have a "solid d-core" is quite laughable..that deserves a C'MON MAN?...toxic?...i beg to differ...thats why i visit this thread, it's always good 4 a few laughs...lmao[8D]holmes*

uh oh security is on my tail, better jet...:)

Holmes....you're gettin' called for a penalty if you keep spreading your toxicity in here!!! ;) [:p] [:eek:)]

-1.png

Having Souray on your team is like having Holmes on this thread!!!

... Are fishermen all liars?
Or do only liars fish?

take a seat holmes, you have been served!

Maybe thats just my opinion... but watching souray over the last few years, I just hear and see him lolly-gag around, thinks he is the ****, etc etc.

but... I do believe in the canucks d-core. if you could show me a better 6-deep defense core, I would be surprised! c'mon, try me...

banger

quote:Originally posted by The Jackel

Read em and weep boys. The Leafs are a top of the Eastern Conference, 81 more games to go :D[:p]:D

><))))">

Back off.....get your own thread. [:p] ;) [:eek:)]

Really solid display of "truculence" last night. [:p]

For god's sakes....what is with your team/organization?? It would appear as though VANOC sold the projection cameras used in the opening ceremonies for yours? Seriously.....what the fawk was with the water from across Canada? I am sure there are hockey fans all across the country CRINGING at the fact you used THEIR water to celebrate the Leaves. It would appear to me as though it's not just water....but a bit of Kool-Aid (Cult Aid) was added to the mix?

You are NOT "Canada's" team. [:eek:)]

quote:Originally posted by The Jackel

Read em and weep boys. The Leafs are a top of the Eastern Conference, 81 more games to go :D[:p]:D

><))))">

Back off.....get your own thread. [:p] ;) [:eek:)]

Really solid display of "truculence" last night. [:p]

For god's sakes....what is with your team/organization?? It would appear as though VANOC sold the projection cameras used in the opening ceremonies for yours? Seriously.....what the fawk was with the water from across Canada? I am sure there are hockey fans all across the country CRINGING at the fact you used THEIR water to celebrate the Leaves. It would appear to me as though it's not just water....but a bit of Kool-Aid (Cult Aid) was added to the mix?

You are NOT "Canada's" team. [:eek:)]

If the hacks even make it to the playoffs ;)

If the hacks even make it to the playoffs ;)

WOW did you see the Flames lost last night and very badly to the oilers WOW even in the fight of the night as well, MacIntyre did an old fashioned beat down got to admit thats got to hurt not so much the punch but last placed team beating you on the first game of the year LOL LOL
yes I hate the flames

Go Nuks Go

Wolf

WOW did you see the Flames lost last night and very badly to the oilers WOW even in the fight of the night as well, MacIntyre did an old fashioned beat down got to admit thats got to hurt not so much the punch but last placed team beating you on the first game of the year LOL LOL
yes I hate the flames

Go Nuks Go

Wolf

where's my backup eman[?];)

Hes still dancing around with the inflatable cup..... doesn't even realize a new season is starting [^]

where's my backup eman[?];)

Hes still dancing around with the inflatable cup..... doesn't even realize a new season is starting [^]

My predictions are nucks 1st in the West, Black-C*cks dont make the playoffs. Coilers make it in 8th in te west and laffs make it 8th in the east.

-Steve

My predictions are nucks 1st in the West, Black-C*cks dont make the playoffs. Coilers make it in 8th in te west and laffs make it 8th in the east.

-Steve

Yawn....... [|)] let's see in June who's still playing.

Hey you Hawks fans, don't forget how many years that the Black*ocks sucked so bad that the fans didn't go before they got the high draft picks. Different season for Chicago this year. [B)]

Yawn....... [|)] let's see in June who's still playing.

Hey you Hawks fans, don't forget how many years that the Black*ocks sucked so bad that the fans didn't go before they got the high draft picks. Different season for Chicago this year. [B)]

Back