CANUCKS'- 2010

Little Hawk

Well, may as well put it out there since my 'douche-bag' hockey club is about to commence another season.

41-f'ing years!

Can't believe I'm still watching these peckerheads...

Maybe with Louie out of the 'C'-thing he can refocus on being a top-tier keeper like they're paying him to be.

Good to see 'Moe' in a Canuck uni' again. Hope they sign him as I'm in the camp that says they never should have traded him in the first place. They're short on Vets in my humble opinion.

If they keep up-ing the number of PPV games it'll only serve to bolster my already waning support for this club. I swear I'll quit watching them!

"Some could care less if there's any fish left for our kids!"

I'll be praying for a 3rd round appearance in the playoffs, I know I'm jumping the gun a little OKAY! a lot. BUT THIS IS THE ONE LOL!!!!!:D

aug201010.jpg

Waiting all these years will make the big win that much more fun when it comes!!! What a party it will be!!!

Good to see your ugly-mutt back again Holmes!
Yeah, I hear you, I can't believe I'm actually watching these goof's again.

Oh well, someone has to kick Chicago-butt this year!

Being a Canuck fan is one of the most difficult things I've persevered at in my entire life.

So many new faces out there; wonder how many will stick?

Burrows sucks as a commentator!

I hear they are already planning the Cup parade route down Luongo Lane!
missed last nights game but didn't sound good.

You heard it here first.....

The cup's comin' home. ;)

Have you hugged a Gorby today??? ;P

quote:Originally posted by Little Hawk
Being a Canuck fan is one of the most difficult things I've persevered at in my entire life.

I hear ya, try being a Leafs fan!!!

TenMile
<'((((><

For you leaf fans. You know how you tell that spring has arrived every year? The leafs are out. You know where a leaf player finds his bride? At Canadian Tire where the rest of us get our leaf blowers.

Ha Ha! Good one Rolly!

You can watch all the PPV games as well as the UFC and everything else at ATDHE.net. This is the year. Plan the parade.

quote:Originally posted by holmes

plan your nucks parade all ya want...just make sure it stops at shaughnessy and dont be late for tee time.....:Dholmes*

You are not welcome in this thread. [:eek:)] [:p]

Start your own....and discuss the team without Baffooooligan and any sort of a credible goaltender....ha ha....OOPS...I forgot, you have Turco!! ;)

Any news on Morrison?
Heard he may become a 'Flamer'?

OMG!

quote:Originally posted by Little Hawk

Any news on Morrison?
Heard he may become a 'Flamer'?

OMG!

All I have heard is one team in the West and two in the east are interested. With all the injuries Calgary has to their centermen I wouldn't be surprised if he landed there.

Apparently we just couldn't offer enough for Morrison to make a deal work. I think as of yesterday morning we were still over the cap.

Officially a Flame as of today.

quote:Originally posted by profisher

Officially a Flame as of today.

Yup....I still wish if he was willing to sign for $750K that we had kept him around if we could make room.

I have heard that Schaefer has yet to be given the "walking" papers....and to be honest with Hodgson's back issues a constant topic...I would be happy to have Morrison here instead.

I think it would be great for him to win the Cup and since it's "comin' home" this year it's a shame he'll miss it. [:p] :D

(that was for holmes [:eek:)] )

Can't believe they dumped O'Brien to keep Alberts.

The last year or so I've been so impressed with they way he'd morphed himself from a 'goon' to a real good and disciplined defenceman.

Go's to show, same as politics - it's not always about talent.

Yeah O'Brien had improved but really...6 or 7 dman doesn't really matter who fills those spots, it's all about cost at those roster spots...it's more about being able to afford the guys that are in their prime and can get the team over the top.

What I find interesting is the only guy I've heard say it is Doug McLean, Ryan Parent is a better dman than O'Brien.

quote:Originally posted by The Jackel

GO LEAFS GO :D

Who left the door open?!?!?!?!?!?

SECURITY!!!!! ;) [:eek:)] [:p]

Back