Campbellriver Fishing

S

snowwhite

Just woundering if anybody has been out lately.Thanks Snowwhite

went out with a group of guys from Honda...we had 10 boats out of Painters Lodge 8 fish from 8lbs to 20.3lbs

the biggest on their board was from the day before at 25lbs

Gonna try this weekend, have you been out since your last post snowwhite?

Hey Halilogger .Theresbeen fish at shelterbay and sentryshoal.tightlines snowwhite

Fished the light yesterday and today, better luck yesterday with 3 fish 8-10 lbs and a few long releases. Today none in the boat but a few short line releases next to the boat, one i'd guess around 12 and the other 15.

Fished the light yesterday and today, better luck yesterday with 3 fish 8-10 lbs and a few long releases. Today none in the boat but a few short line releases next to the boat, one i'd guess around 12 and the other 15.

Fished Campbell River hump as well as Kitty Coleman hump today. Just one shaker in the boat today at Kitty and that was all for the day. Not many boated from what I could see today!

Reel Chaos

Fished Campbell River hump as well as Kitty Coleman hump today. Just one shaker in the boat today at Kitty and that was all for the day. Not many boated from what I could see today!

Reel Chaos

Fished the lighthouse today for a couple hour during the tide change, pretty slow, 1 under size, didn't see much bait either.
Thanks for the info snowwhite.

Fished the lighthouse today for a couple hour during the tide change, pretty slow, 1 under size, didn't see much bait either.
Thanks for the info snowwhite.

Haha thanks for the ego boost dave, too bad i won't be in town for 3 weeks to get back out there. When do you start guiding on the west coast?

PS it was the purple haze army truck needlefish that did it for me on 35" leader

I want to keep this thread alive!! anybody been out lately thinking of trying tomorrow morning.

snowwhite are you alive ??

I seen a bunch of boats at the hump today, I may go there tomorrow instead of bates. Who knows though, it can all change overnight..

untitled.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

Yes Halilogger Im alive. Just been busy guideing. As for the fishing Shelterbay has been good for the last couple of weeks and the light is just startihg to turn on .Hope this helps tightlines Snowwhite

Counted 52 boats this morning, fished the tide change,released 3 under size, no need for further details on where or what to catch the little ones.
Who do you guide for ? Snowwhite...

Same as halilogger lots of boats not lots of fish, only a couple shakers and didn't see a decent keeper caught for the 2 hrs before and after the change.

Back