Bradley smoker

Hey RS, haven't got one for sale but would kill before parting with mine. I have had several smokers over the years and the Bradley is the best I have ever owned, hands down. The only downside is the cost of the the little bisquets you have to use however Crappy Tire has them on sale on a regular bais. You can cold smoke, hot smoke or do a combination of both and you don't have to do 150 lbs at a time. Continue your quest until you find one, you will not be disappointed. Striper Sniper

RS call me - I may have a deal for you.
250-713-9200.

You have to come to Nanaimo to get it though, unless you are willing to pay shipping...cheers

RVP. ;)

Hey RS

I don't know if you are in the Davey Derby this weekend at Renfrew, but they are having a graw for a brand new Smoker. Tickets are cheap and go to a great cause. Doesn't hut to give it a try.

Esora

quote:Originally posted by esora

Hey RS

I don't know if you are in the Davey Derby this weekend at Renfrew, but they are having a graw for a brand new Smoker. Tickets are cheap and go to a great cause. Doesn't hut to give it a try.

Esora

Thanks,I was in Renfrew last weekend..
I don't need a divorce, too costly ;)

Just returned home from a week at Sproat lake only to find some ahole has stolen mine off my front porch. It was black and the sliding tempreture knob was broken.:(

Back