Bowen Island

oilslick

Looking for a ocean front cabin/ house rental around Bowen where I can just pull up to a dock in my boat walk up and chill.
Wanting to stay for 3 nights around the third week of July, does anyone know of such a place?
Thanks

I just read the cabins in Davies Orchard are being torn down, there were places right in Snug Cove but I have no idea if they're still there.

consider keats island. theres a government ramp close to camping i believe. just a thought
upload_2018-3-15_8-59-3.png

I just read the cabins in Davies Orchard are being torn down, there were places right in Snug Cove but I have no idea if they're still there.
I did a bunch or work on the heritage trees when they began the cleanup about 15 years ago. Saw the trees and the cabins a couple of years ago and the cabins weren’t looking good. Sorry for the derail. But it is a cool site

I've been staying at the cabins in Snug Cove for years and I did notice the smaller ones in the back are in rough shape. Maybe those are the ones they are gonna tear down?
The ones up front with two floors by the pub are in good shape from what we've seen. We've stayed in three different ones there. Love how close it is to the dock, the pub, the Forno oven pizza/Italian restaurant, (excellent pizza) and the little grocery/liquor store. And the little tiny breakfast place has excellent healthy home made breakfast items and sandwiches and deserts you can take out too. When I stay there I usually get a couple sandwiches made, their home made yogurt/berry/granola, and some coffee's to go for the day's fishing. Nice family owned little place and they open pretty early in the morning during late spring summer hours. Just gotta order before the ferry traffic lines up and people start piling in for breaky.

Back